Part 6

I could never say how much I love you, just for you to know how special you are to me, I can say that you are my world. I love you my sweet darling. I love you, my dear. More than I have ever loved anything else in this world; so much that I am always scared that you will leave me one day. I'm so deeply in love with you. The weird thing is that I think I might already have been loving you like this since the first day that we were together. I love you, my dear, so fiercely that I can't help but think that I am never doing enough for you. I just want to keep giving, keep gifting and keep loving you for all eternity. Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, I certainly could not have done better. You are perfect the way you are. I love you honey. Sometimes my heart asks me why I care for you, why I miss you, why I love you, why I want you, then my mind answers me it is very simple because I love you. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn't do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love. Your beautiful smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I wish I could explain how wonderful you are. How I could look into your eyes and never get tired of their beauty. How the sound of your voice gives me butterflies, how seeing you walk into a room makes me smile. How much you mean to me, and how much I love you but you have me at a loss for words. And even if I could find the words to tell you these things, it wouldn't come anywhere near to showing how much you mean to me. I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. True love means everything. But for me, true love really means simply you. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world. But I love you, I'm totally and completely in love with you, and I don't care if you think it's too late. I'm telling you anyway. I like you very much, just as you are.

-Eddie Munson

Love you to sweetheart