Part 8

I think it's time I let you go. And that's so hard to do because a part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.But daydreaming, running in place, it's not healthy. I can't do that anymore. I don't hate you, I love you. But loving you is killing me. So this is goodbye even if I don't want it to be. But the worst thing about losing you was that you took my heart with you. It's 4 a.m. and I'm still awake, my heart still hurts, and my bones still ache. You are gone but thank you for all these soft, sweet things you have left behind in my home, in my head, in my heart. I suppose I love my scars because they have stayed with me longer than most people have. I hope one day you will realize I did truly care for you.I promise you're gonna miss me being there, putting up on you. You've caused it. And someday, you'll turn back and I won't be waiting for you any longer. I might have been worthless to you, but you'll miss me, when I become priceless.

Hey Eddie, I just want to let you know that I'm 100% cool with the breakup and I thought that it was a good idea. Hope we can still be friends. Talk to you soon.

-Y/N

Dear Ex, my wish for you is, that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big and worries stay small. You never have to carry more than you can hold. I wish you happiness and good health, I am not a bitter person, nor will I ever give you power over my life for what you did wrong to me. I can't bring myself to hate when I once loved you, how could I? In the end, no one is at fault for what became of us. Till our paths cross again, it was a pleasure and a privilege loving you. -Y/n