Philly Street Fight

AEW Dynamite
October 16

Dynamite rolls around as the Road to Full Gear approaches and everyone is excited for tonight. It was confirmed that AEW World Champion, Daikon Black, will be facing Darby Allin for the Title in a Philadelphia Street Fight, since they're in Philly, Pennsylvania. Many claim that its overkill as a normal Daikon match is considered a Street Fight, despite rules and penalties. Now, taking those away, it would be Allin's funeral.

The night goes on as Dr. Britt Baker faces Riho for the AEW Women's World Championship. After a nice back and forth, Riho retains the title after rolling Baker up for the win. Both shook their hands and Riho celebrates her victory...until this...

The crowd pops as Ruby Soho appears and makes her way to the ring. Riho and Britt look on in shock. Ruby enters the ring and poses for the crowd. She then turns and attacks Riho and Britt, taking them both down.

She then poses over them as she holds the Women's World Championship up high, getting a mixed reaction. This is the end of her time in WWE. Now, a new chapter is being written for her in AEW.

*later*

Many are still buzzed over Ruby Soho's appearance, especially considering her interaction with Daikon Black last week. Questions were asked about this, but no answers were given.

The show goes on, before the match between Darby Allin and Daikon Black is set.

The crowd pops as Darby comes out. He looks around before making his way to the ring. He quickly enters the ring, climbs the corner and poses for the crowd. He steps down and removes his coat and turns to the stage. His theme fades as everyone waits for the Champion to arrive and start this match.

Soon, the lights went out. Suddenly, a sounds of Violins are heard playing As the lights go a dim light. Everyone confused by this but they will soon see what happens next.

Titantron:

The crowd was surprise at this new theme after Daikon's use of the Vengeful One since his Debut. Soon, a violet mist rose up as two figures appeared through the smoke. It was Daikon and Rosemary, who carries his AEW World Title on her arms. They stood on the stage before Daikon spread his arms as Rosemary wraps his title around his waist.

Soon, this was played.