Title Open Challenge

AEW
October 9

Tonight on Dynamite we have the TNT debut of Jon Moxley and the start of the Tag Team Championships Tournament with the Young Bucks going against Private Party tonight. It was also said that AEW World Heavyweight Champion Daikon Black will be announcing an open challenge for his title while also addressing his match against Cody Rhodes at Full Gear and the winner of a match to determine the next contender for his title.

After the match between the Bucks and Private Party and the commercial break, Daikon and Rosemary are seen in the ring as the crowd cheers for them. The AEW World Championship onto his shoulder as Daikon looks on.

Rosemary: Greetings my fellow disciples. I am Rosemary, and I am the servant to the Deity standing in front of me. The World Champion of All Elite Wrestling...Daikon Black!

The crowd cheers as Daikon stood there, stoic, despite his mask preventing his face to be seen.

Rosemary: The God of Justice has succeeded in many ways the champions of the past, present, and future have done in their entire lives. Not only he won three World Titles and held them at the same time, he gained 19 more wins before making his 20th win at All Out. He even made his own academy to train the wrestlers of the future to his way of his skills, strength, and charisma. This God standing before you is the pinnacle of Perfection.

The crowd cheers in agreement.

Rosemary: Coming out of retirement after nearly 2 years away, he brought the company on the map just by his presence at Double or Nothing and cemented AEW to the world after he defeated Chris Jericho for the World Title. That is greatest comeback any wrestler in this world has ever had.

The crowd cheers as Daikon remains stoic.

Rosemary: Cody Rhodes is going to facing a true nightmare when Full Gear arrives. My lord has respect for Rhodes and his family, but respect will not save Cody from the clutches of the Chanpion (Champion in Japanese). So be warned, American Nightmare. At the pay-per-view, you will be facing a Night Terror that is our Lord and Executioner.

The crowd cheers loudly as Daikon turns to Rosemary.

Rosemary: Yes, my lord. I spoke enough. Later on tonight at the main event. You will have an Open Challenge for your Title. Would you like to give anyone on the back and the world a message for what's to come?

Daikon nods as Rosemary hands him the mic and gently removes his mask. Daikon's red eyes glare at the arena before speaking.

Daikon: Mess with me...Watashi wa anata o fakku shimasu (I will fuck you up).

The crowd oohs loudly as Daikon drops the mic. His theme plays as Rosemary places the mask on his face. They then leave the ring.

*later*

Darby Allin and Jimmy Havoc faced in a match to determine the next #1 Contender for Daikon's AEW World Title. Allin wins and as he celebrates his victory, a quick vignette of Daikon was shown on the titantron, giving Darby a message.

*later*

The crowd pops as after the match between Shawn Spears and Jon Moxley, Daikon and Rosemary comes out and make their way to the ring. It was time for the open challenge for the AEW World Heavyweight Championship.

Daikon and Rosemary enter the ring as they pose. Rosemary starts removing his Gi and armbands. She then gently removes his mask, revealing his deadpanned face as he turns to the stage. His theme fades as Rosemary held his clothes and mask as they want for their challenger.