⚠️F!Giyuu X F!sanemi

Top Giyuu, Bottom Sanemi.

Gender Swap AU.

<3

Sanemi is a waitress at this really nice restraunt, and Giyuu is a super hot, super duper rich Model, who's bf of 2 months is a total dip shit.

Ok ok enjoy <3

The only thing changing is their genders :) oh, oh, giyuu is more of a girlboss.

<> <>
3rd pov.

"Are you two ready to order now?" Sanemi asked the two with a respectful voice and a bow.

"Yes, took you long enough. Jesus, the customer service here sucks." The man rolled his eyes and Sanemi glared at him.

",apologies for him, ma'am. I've talked to him about his public behavior, but he never seems to listen to me." Giyuu apologized on his behalf and took Sanemi's hand and kissed it in a respectful manor which made the man scoff.

"Whatever, I'll take the '...' " He groaned in an unpleasant manor which made Giyuu lightly smack him with a glare.

"We're in public. I'll take the '...', thank you." She said politely.

",..Coming right up." Sanemi left with their orders and a confused look and also a kiss mark on her hand.

..
.

After a minute of waiting and the two bickering back and forth quietly Sanemi returned.

"Thank you, ma'am" Giyuu smiled slightly.

"Just call me Sanemi." She looked at Giyuu with a small layer of blush.

"Thank you, Sanemi." Giyuu smiled a bit more making Sanemi get flustered and walk off quickly.

Giyuu snickered a bit.

..
.

"I'll pay" Giyuu took the bill as soon as it was given.

Giyuu wrote her number on the receipt along with a note ",im breaking up with him tonight, Sanemi. Super sorry about him. Please, give me a call when your shift is over, I want to get to know you better." It also had a winky emoji. ;)

She handed it back to Sanemi with a smile.

(Rizz 100)

"Thank you for coming," Sanemi walked back to the back.

..
.

Sanemi gulped as she put the number into her phone and texted it.

"Hey, It's Sanemi" She put her phone in her pocket and changed into her regular clothes, her shift just ended. (Coincidence? I think not😇)

She walked outside to see Giyuu with crossed arms and the rude guy infront of her trying to reason with her.

"I've already told you! I can't keep ruiningmy reputation with your foolish attitude, I can't believe I loved you. You can't behave anywhere we go! At the mall "blah blah blah, hey sexy, blah blah, your a whore!" Ugh! Ridiculous, I can't feel good about myself with you around, I'm getting way too much hate about it aswell."

",but I can change!" He said.

"No, you can't. You've said that 5 times in 2 months!" She rolled her eyes. "Find an Uber." She turned to the side and seen Sanemi looking at her as the guy walled away and called an uber.

"Oh.. hey, Sanemi." She looked at Sanemi with a slightly seductive lip bite.

"Hey.." She blushed at Giyuu and slightly looked away embarrassed.