Just some talk!

Hiiiiiii! Atm there isn't very many of you who are reading this book, only a few who actually like- comment or what-not

I just wanted to say that I'm incredibly thankful to those of you who are reading this. As of 4/20/23 and im just so happy to be here, writing and taking my mind off of anything that truly is bathing me. Not much does but I feel very thankful for the ability to be able to read and write in the little wattpad fanfiction community.

In other words I am just extremely delighted to be writing for you. You as a reader and you as a person In general.

I also wanted to say that I finally finished the manga! It was incredibly sad but I loved every part of it. So nothing is a spoiler now! Im very glad.

Also being on wattpad an writing makes me feel like I'm improving, or doing something with myself since atm I am unable to do any activities (running, jumping, sports, anything I need to move my legs for or sweat) and is incredibly awful. Being in bed is horrible and I'm never motivated to stand up and do homework because I cannot peacefully sit down and work on it. Awful, I know. Can't even sit *rolls digital eyes*

But tysm, even if there isn't much on this book right now, there will be soon! I hope :>

I LOVE you, so much! Okay? Bye 🩵💙