chapter 4: alice. the ex queen

Note: This one will be frisk pov with some third person views.
Frisk pov.
Alice holds out her hand. I shake her hand and smile back. Alice: "chara was just telling me how she was trying to tear off your skin for looking like her. I got to say. You do look like her too. If you somehow appeared on my doorstep I would have thought it was chara" I chuckled. Chara: "harsh mom!" She chuckled. Alice: "why dont you invite them inside chara? Since they are your friends. You can show them your Room" chara eyes light up. But she blushed. Chara: "would you like to? It nothing special of course" seeing a human room would be interesting. Maybe learn how humans live. I nodded. "Sure!" Learning how the humans lives is something I must learn about. Chara ran inside. Alice step aside to let chara enter. Alice: "come on in. You wouldn't want her to be waitting for long" I nodded and followed her inside of the big house. There is a normal hallway. I see chara run up stairs. I'll look around after. I walk up the stairs to see another hallway. With pictures on it. I looked at them. It looks to be that alice ladie and a baby. It must be chara. I see chara sticking out of a door way waving at me. I went over to her as she open her door. I enter her room. It very. Small. Like there is just a bed and drawers. There a computer on a desk with a box of toys next to it. Chara: "welcome to my room!" Chara threw her arms to the side. Chara: "it nothing much. But it my room!" She went over to her bed. Chara: "this is my cool bed! I sleep and lie on it!" I kind of figured that out. She went over to her desk with the computer. Chara: "this is my computer! I use it to access islandnet! A network you can talk to people on!" Islandnet? Never heard of it. Reminds me of discord almost. She grabs her toy box and opens it. Chara: "this are my toys! I still find ways to play with them" that sound understandable. I still have action figures from when I was 8. She then went to a window in the room. She open it up. Chara: "this is my window I look out of all the time. It has the view of the door!" Door? What door? I went over to her to look out the window. I then see a door. A big door. It so big that I don't think you can reach the handle. Or if there is a handle. Chara: "you dont open it with a handle. Somehow mum knows how to open it. She won't tell me. But it very hard to even move" I hold my book to the door and drew it. Made sure to get a right. Chara looked. Chara: "wow. You know how to draw really good!" I finished drawing the door. Chara: "can i see what else you draw?" I hold it close. It kind of embarrassing. "You won't laugh. Right?" She went close to me. Chara: "of course not! I'm super interested!" Never thought anyone was interested. I hand my frisk history to her. She grab it and started looking at it. That was quick. I went next to her to make sure she not trying to rip my pages out. Her eyes sparkle from just looking at it. Chara: "so cool" are humans. Like her? Interested in drawings that are just a hobby of mine. Well since she Is distracted. I may as well see what she wears. I open up her drawer. I pull out a sweater? It green with a yellow strip in the middle. It just like mine but my one is red with a white strip. She has a whole drawer full of just that one? I check the drawer under it. She has brown shorts. Just brown shorts. No different ones. Just the same color. Doesn't she change her clothes?? I went to check her underwear drawer. Chara: "please dont" hm? I looked over to chara who face is lighted up like a red light bulb. Chara: "please don't touch that drawer. It be very embarrassing" ok then. I moved away from her drawers. "Dont you have any clothes that are not the same?" She shook her head no. Chara: "if you do that. It would be against the rules" rules?? What rules? Chara went back to reading book. I sit next to her. I waited until she. But somehow she isn't done. I try to grab it but she won't give me it. I waited a bit more. And she haven't moved once. I sigh and got up. May as well go and check the house out. If Chara doesn't move that is. I open the door and left Chara room. I head for the stairs as I look at the picture frames. It looks like chara and miss alice has been here for sometime. I walk down stairs. I heard a sound coming from somewhere. I decided to follow it.