𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

OPTSPREZECE

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Wednesday eyed the ghostly figure, as the knife lay deep within her stomach. The feeling of dismay, at the thought this would be her end. "Are you here to take me to the other side." She grumbled.

The ghost ignored the remark "Crackstone can only be vanquished by stabbing him in his heart. It's the only way."

Wednesday would've made a counter to the girls word but she found herself to weak to be able to do so.

"I can heal you." Goody mumbled bringing her hands to Wednesdays chests. "but if I do you won't ever see me again." She advised as the brunette just nodded her head.

Goody slightly smiled a golden light emitting from her palms, as she pulled the knife out healing the wound. Wednesday let out a wince as the pain slowly disappeared.

It only took seconds before Wednesday felt normal again. But when Wednesday went to thank her ghostly ancestor, she found her nowhere to be found.

Wednesday eyed the unconscious vampire before ultimately grabbing the knife that would've killed her, clutching it within the palm of her hands.

Sprinting towards the direction where Crackstone had went preparing for a battle she wasn't sure she'd win and while she ran to the door, the vampire was slowly coming back to reality as she was faced with her old memories.

Her past lover all but watched as Sylvia opened her eyes "G-goody." Her mouth dry the ghost gave a faint smile

"Hi"

Sylvia furrowed her brows as the ghost continued on "i'm sorry I couldn't be with you." Goody looked down fingers playing with each other.

"But you can be with her." She added dropping to her knees her hands shining a bright golden hue "She may not be able to replace me-but she... she's good for you."

Sylvia blankly stared at her as the wounds on her close slowly started to close and her vision started to clear

With a bittersweet smile, Sylvia gazed into the ghost its voice quivering with emotion. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of gratitude and sorrow. "Thank you for being there, for being my friend and lover."

Feeling a surge of longing, Sylvia slowly raised her trembling body, her fingertips reaching towards her tear-stained cheek. But as her fingers attempted to wipe away the ghostly tears, they passed right through, leaving her empty. The realization hitting her like a wall that weighed heavily on her heart,

"Go." Goody mumbled stepping back "Save her." Sylvia pulled herself up standing. "but when you leave this room. Know I won't be able to come with."

Sylvia let out a heavy sigh, nodding her head in understanding. "I understand, my love," she murmured, her voice filled with a mixture of sorrow and acceptance. Goody offered a comforting smile, her translucent form emanating a faint glow