Chapters 546-550

"Okay." Xia Junsheng took down Su Yayan's request and breathed a sigh of relief, "Then it's okay, I'll go out first."

"and many more."

Xia Junsheng was puzzled: "Is there anything else?"

"Has the first draft of "The Fantasy Banquet" come out?"

"Not yet, because it is an original script. Although it is linked to the game, it cannot completely copy the background story in the game. The screenwriter will still be negotiating with the game planner. The first draft may take a month to complete the initial draft."

"Don't worry, let them show me the first draft after they finish writing it."

Although Xia Junsheng didn't quite understand why Su Yayan was interested in the script, he still obediently responded, "Okay."

After briefly discussing the company's internal affairs with Xia Junsheng, Su Yayan couldn't help but think of Huo Chenhuan when he was free.

I don't know what he is doing now? Is it at home or is it out? Where will you go when you go out?

After approving the documents absently for half an hour, Su Yayan still couldn't hold back, and took the initiative to call Huo Chenhuan.

"Words?"

Upon hearing Huo Chenhuan's voice, the arc of Su Yayan's mouth couldn't stop rising: "Well, where are you now?"

Hearing the soft voice of the daughter-in-law, Huo Chenhuan's expression softened unconsciously, and he could see all the senior executives of the company sitting around waiting for a meeting like a ghost.

Some subconsciously looked at Gu Shaoyang who was sitting not far from under Huo Chenhuan, and asked them openly.

Gu Shaoyang and the others knew what they were thinking, and when they saw this kind of scene for the first time, they were no less surprised than them.

Facing several people's verification, Yu Ziyan silently uttered the word "Mrs." to his cronies.

When the people underneath looked at his mouth, he understood it in seconds.

It turned out to be the lady! No wonder the boss suddenly changed his face, but they also...

Ahem, forget it, the coveted lady will be hammered to death by the boss!

Huo Chenhuan did not notice the small movements of the people below, and replied with a light smile: "At the company."

"Company? You went to the company? Which company?"

"Fantasy headquarters."