Battle of Hell

Damiana jumped to the side when Zacrieal's mace like weapon came crashing down towards her head. She landed awkwardly on her ankle and stumbled, almost losing her head when Zacrieal whipped his tail towards her. Using his foot, Zacrieal kicked Damiana in her midsection, knocking her back into the invisible barrier.

"Ow.." Damiana stood up and shook her head, wondering why his hits hurt as much as they did.

"Is that your best?"

Damiana gritted her teeth and raised her hand to summon Betrayal. In a swirl of shadows, the Mare of Darkness galloped towards its rider. As the horse went past her, Damiana jumped into the saddle and held on to the reins.

Zacrieal smiled and charged at Betrayal, raising his Mace up. Damiana made a small smile and uttered an incantation into Betrayal's ear. The mare made a loud snort and promptly disappeared, along with its rider, in a puff of smoke.

Zacrieal stopped and looked around, smirk slowly dying.

"Oh, I thought you would have more fight in you, Aloxsunamoon, weak when your brothers aren't around to help you?" Zacrieal hissed, waiting for Damiana to show herself.

He closed his eyes and honed in on his senses, scowling his breathing.

"Got you..." he snickered, reaching to the side, snatching Damiana from the saddle.

She made a short yelp and attempted to get out of his grasp. Zacrieal grinned and slammed Damiana into the ground, making sure to grind her face into the gravel.

He let go of her body and slammed his armored boot into her back. Damiana gasped and grabbed her midsection, curling into a fetal position. Zacrieal shook his head and began to walk away.

"That was probably the shortest fight I have ever encountered, are you sure you're the AntiChrist?" Zacrieal shook his head.

"Wh-why?" Damiana coughed, struggling to look up at Zacrieal.

"Ah...You aren't strong because you're being something you're not..." Zacrieal mumbled, crouching over Damiana's body.

"...."

"You see, Aloxsunamoon, you haven't tapped into your full potential. You aren't an angel, my dear,"

"But...but, I tried."

"Indeed you did, but you are the Princess of Darkness, direct kin to our Prince himself. You don't have a choice; you never did. I sold you and that bitch's soul to the Prince-"

"What did she ever do to you? She loved you-"

"There's no such thing as love, only Affection! I needed to be more powerful and this was the only way."

Damiana slowly began to sit up, bit was forcefully shoved back down by Zacrieal.

"The darkness is in you, no matter how hard you try, how much angelic blood is running through your veins, you are Evil." Zacrieal hissed into her ear.

Before Damiana could retort, Zacrieal took one of her dual swords and thrust it into her abdomen, puncturing her lung.

Damiana made a choked scream and rolled on to her side, clutching the sword. Through the tears in her eyes, Damiana spotted War approaching her with Custos.

"Damiana!" She heard an echoed voice call.

Damiana squeezed her eyes shut and refused to look at the hands that shook her.