Two headaches

"Everything's alright when you are with us!"
A smile graved on Nami's lips when she heard what Ace said fully getting what he meant.

"LEAVE ME! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! FUCK OFF! LET ME- d..don't please, plea..se I...I b..b...eg you" The shouting turned into pleas when he saw what the person beside Luffy held in his grasp, Nami was left terrified, her expression didn't leave the two men overlooked.

"Nami...please listen to us and go to a--"
"No" Sabo was cut off by Nami's claim, a big sigh escaped Ace's lips, "Sabo just let it be, we can't insist too much... it's up to her what she wants to do" Ace walked towards the man covered in blood. Deep footsteps were heard in the silent hall. Halting as he rested his one knee on the ground lifting his hand to the man's chin he caressed it with his thumb,
"You really wanna be tortured this bad?" he says "Moreover...by him? He's the worst yet the best in torturing people like you. Worst by how you are gonna scream as your arm gets slowly torn. And the best by how he can just get the information without even trying. So that's why don't protest much just spit it out"

"My...my b..boss is gonna kill me if I tell you guys about his whereabouts"

"We won't let that happen, never"

The man started crying as he was holding it back no one knows for how long, Luffy stood up from the chair and started making his way to the door, Sabo untied the man. Cries were the only phrase the man left. The tears were screaming as if they wanted to escape to find a way out, the tears wanted to be found and understood. But not pity the only thing one didn't want was pity that's why he held it inside bottled up in his heart. "They...they used me!" the crying man finally spoke between his cries, Luffy who had made his way out of the hall stiffen. Blood boiled inside the men that were present as Nami hugged him and patted his back, this was too much honesty or maybe a lie for them, who knows if the man was lying? They didn't know a thing about the person.

"I was a test subject in their laboratory, they used me. When my father perished, I was all alone and one day I ran into the mafias they took me under themselves they...that man he, only...only kept me alive for his own good." the words were finally out he spit everything out.

"I won't forgive them" Luffy's hands formed into a fist as they landed on the wall, lines were formed into the as it could be shattered by another blow.

"Whoever did this to you" Ace started.
"Will go through hell" Sabo finished the sentence.
"Don't worry, they won't hurt you" Batolomew claim.
"Everything's alright...when you are with us" a smile took place on Ace and Sabo's faces as Ace just stated it to Nami when she was worried. The man finally stopped weeping, "I'll tell you where the man must be-" the man was cut off by Luffy's question,
"What is your name?"
"Woah, since when he became interested in people's names?" Ace snickered.
"Dunno" Sabo smirked.
"Luffy-senpai is great as always, I knew it~" Batolomew started drooling. Nami just shrugged and left a sigh.
The man passed a genuine smile, "I am Tony Tony Chopper" Chopper smiled eat to ear.
"Ehh? Chopper" Ace made a face, Sabo smacked his head and started bowing instantly, as an apology.
"What a cute name that is!" Nami brushed his cheeks with hers that left the man frozen as the pink tint formed on his cheeks.
"Okay so let's-" Ace was shut down by loud bickerings as Ace and Sabo gave in with big sigh and Luffy lets out a laugh and Bartolomew smiles. Whereas Nami was confused.

"OH YEAH?! YOU ERO COOK! THAT WAS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE OKAY?!"

"SAY WHAT? YOU MOSS HEAD?!"

They both made weird faces and looked away in opposite directions. Walking more likely stomping their feets on the ground.

Nami pointed at them and asked, "who are they?"

"They are-" Ace was again cut off by the other blondy coming like a storm to Nami as the blondy held her hand and kneeled down on his one knee.

"Hello, there. Beauty~"

"Eh??"

Nami was surprised and Ace was mad being cut off not once but twice. The blondy had hearts in his both eyes.

"What did I did to deserve to see such a majestic such as yours?~" the blonde guy said and started drooling over her. The guy with green hair smacked his head with his sword and frowned.

"Stop it, you are embarassing us" the green haired guy said.

Sabo laughed and walked over to them, on the other hand, the blondy was angry but acted cool and got up. Sabo pulled the two of them together, placing his arms around their shoulders, as he grinned.

"Why not introduce yourself to the princess ahead?" Sabo grinned and Nami blushed. The other blondy clapped and said, "Sanji here~"

The green guy scoffed and looked away, "Roronoa Zoro"

Okayyyyyy, well so sorry for the short chapter. Hehe. See you guys next month!!