Chapter 79

TWO YEARS LATER

It took them two years to finally defeated their enemies and have put them in the right place where they belong and where they face their punishments. Kinakabahan si Kamden dahil ngayon araw ang pinaka-espisyal na araw para sa kanilang lahat, he have accepted his father's position and he wants to rule the Murderous cell just like how his father did. His step-father didn't like the idea of him ruling the Murderous cell but as day goes by, his step-father have finally accepted it. Sa una ay halos kainin ng galit ang ama niya ng malaman nito ang katotohan tungkol sa totoong pamilya niya, hindi siya kinausap sa loob ng tatlong buwan dahil hindi matanggap ng ama niya ang pagtatago ng sekreto ng kaniyang tunay na ama, Mr. Kang and his biological father are best friends and it upsets his step-father that his biological father didn't tell him about the Salvorte's legacy and that he is next in line to be the new founder of the Murderous Cell, and his step-father have brought him victories and have kept his promise to him.

He was nervous and he could feel his hand shaking a little but he couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear, because finally! he's going to make a new change. Nasa tabi niya ang kaniyang ama at sa likod nila ay ang mga taong importante sa kanila at handang tumulong sa kanila. Kahit si Emperor Estavan ay hindu mapigilang mapangiti sa kaniya dahil nagawa niyang panindigan ang sinabi niya rito, he have won the challenge of emperor Estavan and now he earned the emperor's respect and loyalty at ngayon araw rin sasabihin sa kaniya ni Emperor Estavan ang matagal ng tinatago nito sa kaniya, the lonf hidden from him will be revealed soon and he can't wait to know it.

Nang makapasok na sila sa devil's court upang mapag-usapan ng nakakataas sa kurte ang pagpalit niya ng posisyon sa kaniyang ama. Katulad ng nasa batas nila; only a true Salvorte and the first heir son will sit on the Murderous Cell and be one of the member in the devil's court. Nang makapasok sila sa loob kaagad na kumuha sa atensyon ni Kamden ang kulay ng silid ng kurteng iyon, a black and white court room. Mula sa gilid ay may mga upoan, sa bandang kanan ay kulay itim ang mga upoan sa bandang kaliwa naman ay kulay puti at sa itaas naman ay may kulay pulang upoan at may mga taong nakaupo roon na lahat ng kasoutan nila ay pare-pareho, a black and red suit and they are all wearing a same watch. Nang makaupo na ang lahat sa upoan siya naman ay tumayo sa gitna ng kurte at hinarap ang mga judges.

The jury are present in the court room. "We have your personal information and everything we need to know about you, Mr. Salvorte." The judge sitting on the center of the table uttured.

"Yes."

"And the chairman of the Kang group have legally adopted you eleven years ago?"

He answered. "Yes. your honor."

"We have received a letter from the Murderous cell that you have taken your father position and you will be the next to rule the Murderous cell?"

"Yes, your honor."

The judge smirked and interwined his fingers together. "The Murderous cell was build before the Devil's court, the so great and heroic Kaylon Salvorte the first founder of the Murderous cell was also the one who build the devil's court and gave us the permission to rule it and mine it. So you see, when we are in the presences of a Salvorte, we give our respect and full regards to them. Twenty years, ganoon katagal hindi binuksan ang kurteng ito, and after twenty years... it finally opened." Umayos ng upo ang Judge. "You are here to make your declaration and claim to the Murderous cell and I here by, to testify that. Are you really the son of Kelleon Salvorte?"

Kamden responded. "I am Kamden Salvorte the blood of the blood of my father. I claim the Murderous cell." His hand was shaking but he managed to control it.

"Why do you claim the Murderous cell? Are you capable of taking the responsibility of being the master of the Murderous cell and be one of the member of the Devil's court, are you willingly to honor your father's legacy?"