💚Interrupted💜

It was quite Night in Kui Mulang's palace.

Kui Mulang walked towards his bedroom where he Ao Lie was in.

He quietly opened the door and walked inside and closed the door and locked it.

So no one will interrupt there night together.

On the bed was Ao Lie and he was asleep Kui Mulang walked towards the bed and lied down next to the dragon.

The dragon woke up when he felt someone was with him on the bed
"Hello dear..."Kui Mulang put his head on Ao Lie's shoulder.

He felt the Wolf's hand caressing his waist making him blush.
-------------------
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE HORSE IS STILL GONE!?!?"Zhu Bajie said angrily "He has a name,piglet!I suggest you use it!"Wukong snapped back at him.

The pilgrims we're in a village to rest
Tang Sanzang allowed the dragon-horse to explore the place while they rest.

Tang Sanzang ignored the two's arguing He was busy thinking "He's been gone for 2 days now,where could he be?"Tang Sanzang was getting worried that Ao Lie might got himself hurt,captured or worse.

"Everyone come here quick!"They Heard Sha Wujing call out for them outside the house.

They walked out and they saw him holding Ao Lie's Hanfu.

"I found it while looking for him."Sha Wujing gave Wukong the Hanfu.

Wukong put him up to his nose and smelled it "Ew gross." Zhu Bajie said and Wukong glared at him.

"I know who has him."Wukong said and got on to his cloud and flew into the forest "Hey Wait for us!"Zhu Bajie said ran after Wukong,Tang Sanzang And Sha Wujing following behind the two.
_______________________________________

"Hmmm"Ao Lie hummed softly as the Wolf planted kisses on to his neck and shoulder "I can't wait for you to be mine..."Kui Mulang groaned and gripped his dragon's waist.

The Wolf's neck was also covered with small bites from the dragon.

Kui Mulang nuzzled into Ao Lie's neck And growled,before biting on to His neck making Ao Lie gasp.

Not wanting to be left out Ao Lie pulled his mate closer And bit on it.

They both pulled away Ao Lie touched the bite that Kui Mulang made and winced from the pain.

"It's okay the pain will be gone soon..."Kui Mulang kissed his mate's forehead "Now we can start the real fun~~~"

They heard a loud crash outside the room then screaming.

Wukong kicked the door open and that made the door fall revealing the rest of the pilgrims.

"Ao Lie we're here to save-"They saw the two in bed together and Wukong let out an annoyed groan then started laughing "Seriously again!?!?"

Ao Lie's and Kui Mulang's faces were flushed red from being caught.

Wukong was laughing his ass off
While The other three pilgrims had horrified looks on there faces.

485 Words