Falling from the Sky

Moon woke up to the sound of crashing waves and seagulls squawking. She felt disoriented and confused as she looked around, trying to figure out where she was. Suddenly, she noticed that she was lying on a red roof in the middle of a vast ocean. Her heart beating faster with fear and confusion, Moon sat up on the roof and took in her surroundings.

She felt a bit dizzy, but as her vision cleared, she realized that there was nothing around her but endless water. She tried to stand up, but her legs wobbled under her. Moon held onto the edge of the roof to steady herself.

As Moon struggled for balance, she heard voices coming from below. They were faint at first but grew louder as she listened intently. Panic gripped her as she realized that everything around her didn't make sense.

Moon tried to climb down from the roof so she could get a better look at where she was, but lost her footing and fell off with a thump.

She landed hard on the sandy ground below and found herself face-to-face with three people: Goku, Krillin, and Bulma. They all looked surprised to see her lying there motionless.

"Who are you?" Goku asked as he helped Moon sit up.

"I-I don't know," Moon replied shakily as she took in their appearance.

Goku had spiky black hair, an orange outfit with martial art's belts wrapped firmly around his waist. Krillin stood beside him with a bald head wearing only white martial art's outfit, while Bulma had blue hair and pink outfits that complemented well on her skin tone.

"How did you end up here?" Krillin asked curiously.

"I don't know," Moon answered again hesitantly; it was obvious that they were having trouble believing what they heard. "I remember watching Dragon Ball and then falling asleep on my couch. After that, I woke up here."

Goku looked skeptical, but Krillin seemed to believe her story. Meanwhile, Bulma's eyes shone with interest as she examined Moon with a curious gaze.

"Come on, let's get you inside and out of the sun," Bulma said as she gestured for Moon to follow her.

Goku and Krillin looked at each other uncertainly but decided to follow along with Bulma. They made their way to a small house on the island, which had a red-roofed top and light yellow walls, looking like a small beach-side bungalow.

Moon walked behind the three of them in silence, still feeling confused about how she got here. She could hear the sound of the waves crashing against the shore as they entered the small house.

Once inside, Bulma sat down Moon on a couch while Goku and Krillin stood nearby.

"We need to figure out what's going on," Bulma said firmly. "You can't just fall out of the sky and land on our roof like that."

"I agree," Krillin piped in; his bald head shining in the light from outside. "We should help her figure out where she comes from."

Goku seemed to have something else in mind. "Why don't you stay here with us?" he asked Moon as he looked at her intently.

Moon felt taken aback by his offer but also exhilarated at such an opportunity! "I would love that," she responded with eagerness dripping from her lips.

Krillin also offered his assistance, saying that since martial arts was a big part of their daily lives, he could help train Moon too during her stay.

A sudden smile played around Goku's face. He too offered his expertise in martial arts training since it was one of his passions and something he was very good at doing!

Moon accepted graciously, feeling a sense of excitement and wonder for the new adventures that lay ahead.

Author's Note: It's harder then it looks trust me anyways any I ideas of how should I do the Demon Slayer Version....