🎉Two🎉

LONDON

Office Cafeteria,

Gauri sat alone at a corner table in the bustling office cafeteria, a half-eaten sandwich forgotten in front of her. Her eyes were unfocused, lost in a world of her own thoughts, her brows slightly furrowed. She was so engrossed in her contemplation that she didn't notice Siddharat approaching her until he lightly cleared his throat and gave her a playful nudge on the shoulder.

Hey there, Earth to Gauri. You seem to be wandering through the stars. Everything alright?

Gauri startled, blinking Oh! Siddharat, you scared me. (she managed a small smile) Yeah, I'm fine. Just lost in my thoughts, I guess.

Siddharat pulled out a chair and sat across from Gauri, his curious gaze fixed on her. He leaned in slightly, his tone gentle and concerned.

Siddharat concerned You sure about that? You looked pretty deep in those thoughts of yours. Wanna share what's on your mind?

Gauri took a deep breath, feeling a sense of comfort in Siddharat's presence. She appreciated his genuine concern, and the desire to connect on a deeper level.

Actually, something's been bothering me. I overheard a conversation between my aai-baba  yesterday. They were talking about an extended family we have in India. I had no idea about it, and they didn't go into details. It's been nagging at me ever since.

Siddharat (curious) An extended family? In India? That's quite surprising. I can understand why you'd be curious about it. Have you talked to them about it?

Gauri (shaking her head) No, not yet. I didn't want to pry, but it's been on my mind constantly. I mean, I always thought I knew everything about my family background, and suddenly, there's this hidden part I knew nothing about.

Siddharat (thoughtful) I can imagine how that would make you feel. Family history is important, and discovering a new branch of your roots is like uncovering a hidden treasure.

Gauri (nodding) says, Exactly! I've been trying to make sense of it all, wondering why it was never mentioned before. And what if there are relatives I've never met? What if they have different traditions, stories, and experiences?

Siddharat (smiling) It's like a mystery waiting to be solved. Maybe it's time for you to start a journey of discovery, to connect with your extended family, and learn about that part of your heritage.

You're right, Siddharat. I should talk to my parents and find out more. It might lead to some fascinating revelations.

He (supportively) says,  I'm sure it will. And hey, you won't be alone on this journey. You have me.

Thank you, Siddharat. Your words mean a lot to me. I don't feel as overwhelmed now.

As Gauri and Siddharat continued to chat, their conversation gradually shifted to lighter topics, laughter filling the air. Gauri realized that sometimes, opening up and sharing her thoughts could lead to unexpected connections and support. And with Siddharat by her side, she felt more confident about unraveling the mysteries of her extended family and embracing the new chapter that awaited her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

INDIA

Shinde Niwas,