🎉Eleven🎉

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Hue badnaam bahut har kadam par

Na jaane aisi kya kashish thii usmein?

Khubsoorati ke kai kisse sune aur dekhe thay

Par dil ko jab apni pe aana tha vo wala hissa baaki tha

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

A dimly lit room adorned with marigold flowers and flickering candles. The atmosphere is heavy with sorrow. In the center of the room sits a young girl in a bridal outfit, her long veil obscuring her face. She's trembling, her hands clenched tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks.

The weight of her situation bears down on her, and she's unable to mask her despair. She never agreed to this marriage, but familial expectations and societal pressures have forced her into this situation. She was robbed of her choice, her dreams, and her freedom.

Bride Why? Why have they done this to me? How could they marry me off like a piece of property?

She wipes her tears with a delicate hand, trying to make sense of the pain she's feeling. Her new role, as a wife to a stranger, is a role she never wanted.

Bride This isn't how it was supposed to be. I had dreams, aspirations, and a life I longed for.

She tugs at her veil, pulling it aside to reveal her distraught eyes and hushed sobs. The reflection in the mirror shows the solemnity in her gaze, a reflection of a life that's been irrevocably altered.

As the candlelight casts flickering shadows across the room, the room remains still, with the young bride's tears becoming a silent testament to her silent suffering.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The room is dimly lit, adorned with intricate decorations, and a canopy bed draped in rich fabrics stands in the center. The bride, sits on the edge of the bed, her face marked by tears, reflecting the turmoil within. She trembles at the sound of approaching footsteps, fearing the man who forced her into this marriage. The door creaks open, and he enters, his presence imposing and heavy with tension.

Her heart races as he nears, and her fear is palpable. She clutches the edge of her bridal attire tightly, her eyes filled with dread.

Bride Please, don't...

Before she can finish her plea, she musters the courage to act. With an unexpected burst of defiance, she leaps from the bed and grabs a vase from the side table. In one swift motion, she hurls it toward him.

He, displaying surprising agility, ducks and dodges the projectile, narrowly avoiding the vase crashing into him. He smirks with a blend of amusement and admiration for her boldness.

Man Yeh kya tarika hai, Gauri, apne pati ka welcome karne ka, vo bhi shaadi ki raat?

So the bride was none other than GAURI ............................