🎉Three🎉

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Yaadon ka safar aksar tanha hota hai

Lekin yaadon mein koi tanha nahi hota

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

LONDON

Airport Terminal

The airport terminal buzzed with the excitement of travelers embarking on new journeys. Amidst the crowd, Gauri clutched her phone nervously as she dialed Siddharat's number. Her heart raced as the call connected.

Hey, Gauri, what's up?

Gauri (anxious) Siddharat, listen carefully. I'm leaving for India. I told my parents I'm going to New York with you, and right now, I'm at the airport, about to board the flight.

There was a stunned silence on the other end before Siddharat's voice rose in reprimand.

Gauri, are you out of your mind? Why would you lie to your parents like that?

Siddharat, if I had told them the truth that I want to go to India to find my family, they would have never allowed it. I need to sort things out, and this is the only way.

Siddharat's frustration was palpable as he retorted.

Tumne jhooth bola toh bola, lekin mera naam kyun liya? Maine aisa kaun sa paap kar diya jo tum muhje aise fasa ke jaa rahi ho?

Gauri's voice wavered as she explained.

I'm sorry, Siddharat. I know it's not fair to involve you, but I needed a plausible reason to be away for a while. Please understand, I'm desperate to find my family and resolve this matter. Aur vaise bhi tum apni fiancé ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte.

Siddharat's tone softened as he realized the depth of Gauri's emotions.

Look, I understand your intentions, but this isn't the right way. You should have talked to your parents, figured out a way to go to India without deceiving them.

Gauri's voice trembled as she continued.

Siddharat, you know how important this is to me. My whole life, I've felt like something was missing. I need to find my family and make things right.

Siddharat sighed, realizing the gravity of the situation.

Alright, Gauri. I'll cover for you and make sure your parents don't suspect anything. But once you're back, you need to sort this out properly.

Gauri's voice held a mixture of gratitude and determination.

Thank you, Siddharat. I promise I'll make things right. I'll be back in a month.

As the boarding announcement echoed through the terminal, Gauri's voice wavered.

I need to go, Siddharat. Please take care of things back there.

Be safe, Gauri. And remember, I'll be here when you return.

With a final exchange of reassurances, Gauri hung up and boarded the flight. As the plane taxied down the runway, she felt a mix of apprehension and hope. Her journey to find her roots was about to begin, and she knew that facing her past was the only way to shape her future.