Nine

A/N: you said you wanted a little bit of spice, so... here we go 🔥🔥🥵

Btw, sorry for the long wait for the update, I haven't been feeling well mentally speaking, but i promise to not let you waiting this long anymore.

Now to business...

----- 🔥 -----

Elyse's dress was now on the floor while Charles lips traced a path of wet kisses down her neck slowly to her collabone in a sloppy way.
Her hands were now buried in his messy hair while Charles hands were busy memorizing every little spot of her naked skin.

A soft moan scaped from her lips when Charles softly bite her neck.

- You smell so good... - he said in a deep voice when his hands took place on her back just to unclip her bra leaving her skin totally exposed to him. - God, you're beautiful... you don't have an idea of how much I want you... I've dreamed of you so many times... - the monegasque muttered while his breath became a little bit heavier and the tension inside his pants grew considerably.

Elyse's cheeks were now on fire but she couldn't care less when the masculine lips found their spot around the sensitive skin of one of her nipples while the other one was taking care by the masculine hand making her moan softly.

It wasn't their first time sharing that kind of intimacy, but of course time had past and Charles seemed to be a lot more confident than when they were teens and that definitely turned her on.

Charles spent his time enjoying the way her nipples hardened to his touch but then slowly his kisses began to slowly find theit way down on her abdomen making her skin shiver.

- Can I? - he asked politely lifting his sight to Elyse's head wich automatically nodded in permission. - Words... please. - he asked again.

- Yes, you can, let me help you.- she sound almost desperate and she couldn't be less ashamed of it.

By that time sh was dripping wet, and Charles smirked when he noticed her wetness while he got rid of her panties.

- mhm, look at that...- he said as his eyes got darker just for the sight. - So beautiful and so wet for me. - he hummed while kissing her hip bones and making her gasp because of the sensibility of her skin.

She was speechless, she didn't expect Charles to be that confident and talkative, he wasn't like that the first time they had sex years ago, although it made sense, he had probably had sleep with plenty by now and was more experienced. She was surprised, but definitely in the good way.

- Charles...- she whined when his kisses got closer to her wetness.

- Mhm? - he asked with a grin on but he didn't stop his teasing. - Tell me amour... what do you want? - he asked again but this time he stopped his kisses just to tease again.

- You know what I want.- she said.

- but I want you to tell me... do you want me to stop? - He said in some kind of authoritative voice while his hands traced a soft caress in her inner tights.

- No, please don't stop. - she immediately said.

- Then what? Tell me amour. What do you want me to do to you?- he asked and without warning he gently pressed his thumb on her clit making her moan.

- Char... please touch me. - her body was almost begging for his touch.

- And what else? - his breath that close to her pussy only made his gentle touch seem more teasing and pleasing.

- Eat me out. I want you to eat me out.- she finally said making Charles smile and nodd.

- Good girl.- he said and even before he could finish his words his lips and tongue began to taste her like of she was the sweetest candy.

Elyse's hand found its place with her fingers pulling his hair a little bit while her moans got heavier.
Charles definitely knew what he was doing because it wasn't long until she felt that familiar feelings tensing up in her lower abdomen.

She was now a whimpering mess of moans and Charles was enjoying her taste as she was just about to come.

But then... the door opened and neither Charles or Elyse notices until they heard that familiar voice.

- Putain.