Six

15th of July 2018
Twelve days. Twelve days had passed since that dinner with Charles and Pierre.
Why couldn't she stop thinking about it?

Maybe it was because Charles seemed to not have any interest on stopping texting her every day. Or maybe it was because she saw Pierre's latest post on Instagram with a beautiful model who claimed to be his new girlfriend just two days after Silverstone.

Why would she care? Whatever happened before with both of them was definitely in the past. It took her almost three years to heal from the mess they made back in 2015. Back then they were just teenagers, just kids trying to learn a little more about love. And oh how they've leaned the last three years.

Pierre learned how to be a heartbreaker, he had a new girlfriend almost every two or threee months and it lead him to his now reputation. Some may say he was a fuck boy, but he was just trying to find real love. He was just trying to erase that one name who had been printed in his heart the last three years, the one name he couldn't help to recall every drunk night. The one name he knew was the only one around his best friend's head too.

As for Charles, he didn't follow Pierre's steps, not because he couldn't, cause he definitely could have any woman he want . The now 21 year old had been very busy focusing on his career. His ultimate goal was to get to drive to Ferrari, and he was doing everything he could to make that happen.

His two years in F2 went fast and this was the first season he was driving a formula one. He was just one step closer to his dream, he was now one step closer to his legacy of doing everything his godfather couldn't do.
And yes, everything was going according to the plan. Everything but seeing her again.

How could he focus on racing when the only thing in his head was now again that dark hair and endless freckles, those green eyes and that sweet smile he had always been weak for?

After he saw her in Silverstone he had decided he wouldn't let her go again, and even when she broke his heart years ago he was willing to try again. And that's why he had been texting her every day since that weekend.

The summer break was just around the corner and he couldn't help to invite her to spend a weekend with his family in Monte Carlo.

Elyse tried to decline the offer politely, but she couldn't do it when Charles begged her to come and told her he was inviting Pierre too.

She was just about to say 'no, thank you" but Gemma made a very long list of the reasons she should go.
Being the most important ones "the drama" and "spending time with her two old friends."

Finally Elyse said yes, and tomorrow was the day she would be taking a plane to Nice.

She was sunbathing by her dad's home pool when she got a Facetime request.

*Charles and Pierre are calling you.*

"Wtf?" She thought but without any hesitation she answered the call just to see both of her friends in the screen.

- Cou Cou! - she greeted in her mother tongue.

- ça va? - Pierre said without looking to the screen cause he was walking who knows where to.

- mon cherié, Pierre. Ça va! - Charles said with a bright smile. You could see Monte Carlo's sight in his back, that only meaning he was at his apartment in Monaco.

- Not much guys, just chilling at dad's pool. And you? - Elyse said sitting in the same place she was laying before.

- I'm in Milan right now, I'm seeing Caterina for lunch. - Pierre said while he still walking through Milan's streets with his sunglasses on.