for the fight.

Sorry it took me a bit to get this out !!

FOXYS P0V.

I stared at molten freddy. "What the hell-" I couldn't finish what I was saying, He punched me in the stomach.

I groaned as he swung a punch at my cheek, I dropped down and swipped him off his feet.

I pulled my jacket and beanie off then the glasses. Molten got up. He was wearing some ugly jordans, Jean shorts then a ripped shirt.

He launched at me, I dodged and grabbed his arm. I spun him around and pushed him to the ground, pinning him down.

He scowled. "I'm sorry!" He said, I twisted his arm slightly. "GOD DAMN IT- OK IM FOR REAL SORRY." He snarled.

I let go and got up cautiously. I slid my jacket back on, then the beanie and glasses.

I signed, Moon and sun walked up, I didn't get a glimpse of their outfits because molten dragged then away. I asked towards puppets.

He had purple eyeshadow and a cropped t shirt on, he had some black white and purple jordans on.

"Oh hello foxy!" He smiled. "Hey.." I waved.

Lolbit called me suddenly.

"foxy- Could you come to the room, 'Panda' wants to see you.." She mumbled.

"Right." I said and hung up.

"I have to go puppet." I said and walked off.

He simply waved.

(Js a heads up but a bit of smut is coming up.)

I walked into the bedroom, Panda was no where to be seen.

I walked upstairs, seeing the lights were off. I thought perhaps she was asleep in my bed.

I walked upstairs, Lolbit pulled me into the room with our bed. She locked the door behind us.

"Lolbit?" She kissed me quickly, She was only in her bra and shorts skirt, I kissed her back.

The kiss turned into a passionate make out session quickly. She looked at me.

"Can i?.." She asked.

I nodded.

SMUT WARNING.

She got to her knees, She un zipped my jeans slightly and then my boxers.

She pulled out my member which was rather big.

She licked it softly, I groaned. She began to wrap her mouth around it. I let out a soft moan.

She began to deep throat me, She gagged slightly.

I put my hand on her head lightly, I pushed her head down a bit.

I came.

I became red with embarrassment.

"Shit.." I muttered.

"What? Embarrassed?" She grinned.

I nodded.

"Then let's wipe that off and try something else.." She stood.

-END.-

WORD COUNT: 435

also, let me know if you want more smut stuff.

:)