"enjoying it, darling?"

A continuation of "funtime foxy x lolbit."

SMUTTY CHAPTER ‼️‼️‼️‼️

Requested by blazerdude.

ALSO, AS A CELEBRATION FOR FUNTIME FREDDY/GALLANT RETURNING, NEXT UPDATE IS A PARTY FOR HIM !!!

SORRY, THIS TOOK ME A DAY TO FINALY POST. ACHOOL GOT ME BUSY !!!
-

As morning drifted over the pizzeria panda poked me, I groaned and opened my yellow, groggy eyes.

"Dad, I'm hungry." She said.

"Alright, just a minute.." I shooed her off, hugging lolbit tightly.

I suppose she was till asleep because she hadn't made any noise when I did that.

I plant a kiss on her cheek before getting up and heading downstairs to make panda breakfast.

After I had finished making her eggs, lolbit came down- "foxxxxxyyyyyyy.." she'd groan.

"Morning too you too, lolbit." I hummed, I handed lolbit a bowl of eggs aswell- topped off with melted cheese on top.

"I have alot of things too do today, would you like to come with?" I told her- no, I asked her.

"Mm, nooo, just come with me tooooooooooo.." She trails off, I let out a soft snicker.

"Too the?" I ask.

"Plant store!!" She finally said, petting my fluffy tail- sasquatch -and putting her head on the crook of my neck.

"Fine, I'll tell Vanessa I've got the cold." I chuckle.

"Oh, panda, go and get dressed and start your school stuff." I say to her.

-

I huff as I sit in the backroom of her plant shop, lolbit was working all day and such.

It was now around 8 pm and lolbit was sitting in between my legs with my arms wrapped around her.

I planted a few kisses on her neck, she was playing on her phone whilst pushing her back further against my chest.

I trailed the kisses up her neck and to her jawline.

She whined quietly, I pulled my hand down to her thigh slowly and began to rub the inner part.

(WARNING: SLIGHT FEMALE SMUT/PLEASURE.)

She moaned quietly when I did that, I shifted my free hand up to her mouth- covering it to muffle her noises.

I began to suck on her necks skin softly, leaving small hickeys, light and barely seeable.

She tried to grip my hand when I pushed my hand - the one on her thigh - into her pants, gently teasing her through the underwear.

She moaned - which was muffled by my hand - my name. "Foxy.." She sounded as if she was begging. "Please." She murmured finally.

I picked at her underwear till they were pushed too the side.

She let out a soft gasp, I hum and turn her head to face me gently before latching my lips onto hers.

She put her hands on my cheeks, gently stroking them.

I slipped a finger inside of her.

"Foxy!-" She gasped, I thrusted my finger forwards and backwards gently.

"Shh.." I mumbled into her neck, still kissing her neck.

I than inserted another, her moans were muffled by my lips, I slipped my tongue inside her mouth.

I pull away and pulled my fingers out, I sit up and crawl in between her legs.

I pushed her against the wall gently - still sitting - and kissed her again, she placed her hands in my hair.

I slipped my fingers back inside her and began to thrust them into her, not hard and fast, but not gentle and slow.

She bucked her hips upwards, moaning into my mouth.

I used my free hand to push her hips down gently, I inserted 1 more finger, 3 now being inside of her.

I curled them, causing her to bite my bottom lip.

I pull away and move my free had to rub my lip, but I didn't stop moving my hand.

"I'm s- h-hah! Sorry!" She moaned.

"No it's fine." I murmur, kissing her neck gently.

I smirk on her skin and curled my fingers inside of her again, sending her on her edge.

"Cumming! Cum- cumming!!" She yelps, I pulled my fingers out.

"No- no please!" She begged me.

"Get on the table." I pointed, I lick her juices off of my finger.

I helped her up and she walked too the table, sitting on it, legs spread open.

I kneel in front of her, looking up.

"Stay quiet, darling." I hum.

I lean in towards her clit, I drag my tongue over it before pressing my thumb on it gently.

I entered my tongue inside of her, tasting her juices and also pleasing her.

Instantly I felt her hands grip my hair harshly, with my free hand I pushed two fingers into her mouth- keeping her quiet.

"I said quiet." I demanded towards her, she whimpered and sucked on my fingers.

I continue to move my mouth against her, her juices trickled down my chin.

Her grip got tighter before she pushed my head further into her.

I pulled back for a moment, I take her hand out of my hair and intertwined it with mine.

"Squeeze if you need to." I tell her before returning to her juices.

She squeezed my hand tightly, moaning into my fingers.

I pull away as I felt her orgasm all over my mouth, I clean her thighs and mess with my tongue.

I hummed. "Good girl." I stand up, she quickly shot her gaze towards my lap.

She noticed I was still hard, but I was too busy on my phone.

"Agh- shit, freddy needs me.." I murmured.

"I'll see you at home, right?" I asked, she nodded.

I began to walk towards the door before she grabbed my arm.

"I'll treat you when your home." She winked, I felt my tip twitch and I nodded, blushing wildly.

-

OKAY SO.

THERE WILL BE A THIRD PART ON HIM IN LOLBITS P0V !