"Till Death Do Us Part."

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for everyone who supported me through my break, I know that the second part to "enjoying it darling?" Isn't out yet, I will get this out sometime this or next month!

For now, enjoy this chapter. Some back story on this one is it takes place whe foxy and lolbit got married, and slowly lolbit goes crazy (yandere crazy.)

I also worked on my writing skills quite alot while I was on break.

—  

Foxy p0v:

I swerved around a counter.

"Lolbit! That nearly hit me!" I shrieked, a broken plate hit the wall behind me and shattered.

"No it didn't. Don't lie to me!" She yelled, her eyes all red and puffed. She was crying.

"Did you sleep with FUCKING ROXANNE?" she yelled in tears.

There's been a rumor around the pizzeria that me and roxanne slept together, we didn't. She has a boyfriend and I have a wife.

Of course it was freddy that started this rumor, but he won't shut it down.

"No!" I stood up, a knife was flung at my face.

I turned just in time for only a bit of my cheek to get damaged, the knife had skinned my cheek and left the metal open, oil slowly drizzled from out of it.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR." She cried again, her sadness turned into anger. "I hate you so much.." She sobbed.

Then her anger turned into confusion.

"Why? W— Why would you cheat?" She asked in tears.

Then it turned into fear. "Was I never good enough?" She sobbed.

"Lolbit I love you." I said, walking towards her.

"LIAR." She screamed and pushed me away.

Her fear was anger again.

I walked up to her and hugged her softly. "I didn't cheat on you, I love you, so much." I whispered.

"Let go of me.." her voice croaked, I planted a soft kiss on her lips.

She bit down on my lip, causing me to let go and inch back in pain.

"Ack—" I said.

She swung a knife at my chest, it skinned my metal.

I flew backwards, I ran out the door. My face pale with fear.

"My love.. come out~" She said in a sing song voice.

"My love~" She called again.

She grabbed my arm and pushed me down, straddling onto my stomach.

She placed the knife up to mechanical heart. "Hm, what? Afraid?" She asked.

I rasp my breath, it was ragged and whispy.

"Please." My hands grab at her thighs, trying to push her off.

I She grabbed my hand, Pulling it off of her thigh as I desperately tried to push her off.

"Mh, stop trying to spread them." She scowls, I felt a sharp pain as I realized she had forced the knife into my arm.

"No— no!" I screeched.

I tried to shove her off once more, and it worked.

Till it didn't.

She stabbed the knife into my chest, creating a circle large enough to rip the mechanical heart out of my body.

She slowly licked the oil off of the knife before placing it up to her 'heart'..

She forced it into her, she fell unsteadily on top of my limp body easily.

"Till death—" she rasp. "Do us part." She said, before falling limp easily.

I know it is short, it's 6:55 in the morning and I am sick, like, super sick.

I WILL get a Christmas special out on Christmas or the day after, and I will get the second part to that one done.

AND Freddy's qelcme back party, even though he's been back for like, 3 – 4 months yk??

Word count: 607