Given-Taken

Given.

Many people gave their life thinking it's better to commit suicide rather than being bitten by a vampire....

Taken.

Nothing was there that humans could do ...only vampires were the one who took their lives by sucking every ounce of blood from them....

                          _____________

                           Synopsis

they knew the couldn't stand a single chance against them....even the king feared them but regardless he announced a war between them not thinking about the consequences....Though being the first one to die , he made sure his families safety.....his one and only wife whom he loves the most , his two childrens amongst whom his son was the eldest whereas the daughter was the youngest....he cherished his family alot....

Now....after the kings passing , his son had to take the throne in the deadliest circumstances....he couldn't do much , nor  could think any way of resolving the matter..... that's when the most trusted minister of his father came and suggested him something....

"Just let your sister to be married to the royal vampire princes" said the minister...
"NOO" he screamed on top his lungs not wanting to let his sister going into death trap....."my majesty , you know that the vampires will not sign the treaty of peace....since this is the only way to save many other lives you've to do this and as the princess of this kingdom your sister have to sacrifice.....this is the only way your highness " he cried out his last words knowing how many people are suffering

"ask the royals to have a meeting , I'll see about that" replied the new king of the kingdom "Azure"