chapter-5

The 7 princes pov

"i can't believe she agreed to this marriage" said jake in irritated tone
"Why would she do that hyung....i don't want to marry her" said ni-ki
"We too doesn't want to marry her ni-ki" said Heeseung while spacing out....

"I'll make sure she will regret marrying us" said sunghoon while leaving the room as they have to get ready for the marriage ceremony....

At Azure Kingdom
Jiwoo's pov

This is the day....the day when I'll get married.... though this is not the type of marriage I've been imagining and wanting since childhood but I can't help but to marry them just to save everyone's life but what about me?? Will I be held at hostage there?? Will they accept me??

So many questions and thoughts were going inside jiwoo's head when she heard a soft knock on her door ...soon the door was opened by none other than her brother , Jimin whose eyes were red from all the crying but his smile never left his lips while seeing his sister in white marriage gown and a flower bouquet in her hand.....

"Ohh my god.... you're the most beautiful bride this world will ever see , My Jiwoo".....said Jimin while admiring his little sister who's going to leave everything behind and will start a new life with her husband's....

"Ohh stop it , Jimin-ssi....you never praised me for the past 19 years and here you're saying that I'm the most beautiful bride" said Jiwoo while teasing her brother as she has always loved teasing him ....

There was a moment of silence when Jimin noticed the tears in her eyes..... without saying anything he embraced her....both were hugging eachother so tightly and crying their eyes out as they don't know if it was the last time they'll be seeing each other......

"Don't cry Jiwoo  , or else your makeup will be ruined and then you'll again look like your usual ugly self " Jimin said while chuckling through his tears....

"Yaaah" Jiwoo pushed while glaring at him..... there was a knock at their door which soon was opened and they both saw their mother standing there looking at her kids with admiration....

"My kids , you both are so grown up now" said there mother whilst hugging them both....."and now my son , if you can excuse us to have some mother-daughter chat , I'll really appreciate that and besides others are looking for you outside " the mother finished And Jimin nodded and left from there....

"Oh my daughter , you look beautiful as always" she said while admiring her and staring as if she want to imprint every little detail about her in her mind.....

"I wanted to tell you something Jiwoo-ah....be good to your in-laws and husband's even if they are not good to you .... remember what I taught you since childhood..." "Be good to everyone , cause being good is the blessing not everyone can have and by being blessed you can have everything in this world" finished both mother and daughter while starting in each other's eyes.....

"And try to love them for who they are....maybe you'll find the love of your life and will finally accomplish your happily-ever after " finished mother while placing a kiss on her crown....

A few moments later

I walked to the gate where Jimin was waiting for me so that we could walk down the aisle....to be honest I'm so nervous....

I walked down the aisle while everyone was staring at me and i could feel 7 people's gaze at me from the stage....i couldn't dare to held an eye contact with any one of them....and now I'm in front of the 7 people who soon will be husband's....