Chapter-2

At the castle of Decelis Kingdom

"We can't accept this father....how can you even do this knowing we're against of this" said his 7 sons in unison....

"My son's , you all know you've to marry her she's destined to be your soulmate-" ...."no , I don't believe in this soulmate thing father , this is all absurd"said jay while cutting his father's words....

The king sighed not knowing how to convince his son's ....he can't do anything in this as the soulmates are given by the moon goddess herself.....

It's said that all the soulmates do have a mark on their wrists as a way to be known as they belong to each other....but the colour of the mark differ for every species.....

For vampires it was of red colour , for werewolves it was of black colour , for witches it was of purple colour and for hybrids it was a mix of colour depending on the what kind of hybrid it is....if it's a hybrid of werewolf and vampire it would be a mix of red and black giving the colour maroon....and if the hybrid is werewolf and witch it would be a mix of black and purple giving the colour dark purple , and for vampire and witches it's magenta......

And for humans , there's nothing such as soulmates hence they don't have any mark on their wrists.....

"Listen , my son's" the king started speaking after a long silence....."you know how I was destined to have 7 soulmates , your mother's.....at first I too thought it was absurd but it's something only royals can have , more than 2 soulmates.....but in your case you all are destined to have 1 soulmate to love , to cherish , to protect and to care for.....you should know that the human princess is a lovable and inspirable person ....she loves and cares a lot about the people of her Kingdom..... I'm sure you all will love her too" finished the king with a small smile on her face....

"To love , to care , to protect? We'll love her? No father we won't.....don't make up things.... she's just a human like the people of her very own kingdom .... selfish , cruel .....I can't even find words to describe my hatred for humans " said ni-ki with a hint of disgust in his tone...

"And besides if she's so good to the people of her Kingdom , won't they feel pity for her that she's given to a death trap just so the people of kingdom could be saved?" Asked Sunghoon with amusement lacing in his tone.....

"Sunghoon , mind your language son..... you're calling us a "death-trap" when we clearly are not " finished the king with a hint of furious tone at his son's words

"Can't we just make her our blood bag? Like just give it a thought her blood should taste nice as she's a human royal" said sunoo

"You can't.... she's your soulmate.....you know the rules putted for soulmates , sunoo" said king

Rules for soulmates
1.) You can't hurt your soulmate.
2.) You can't force your soulmate into changing its species.
3.) You can't leave your soulmate as you're bound to them for the rest of you lives , until the death tore you apart.
4.) Your soulmates well-being must be your priority .
5.) You're soulmate is the only one you have to love , to care , to cherish , to protect and to die for.

"Who even cares about those rules father?" Asked jungwon...."you've to follow them ni-ki they're there for a reason" said king in a soft tone ....."father you never told who made those rules ..... they're not even written yet we still have to abide by them" said jake

"These rules are written by the moon goddess herself , by the one who choose soulmates for everyone , by the one who writes everyone's life and death , and they are the rules everyone must follow no matter what" king finished his words with a small nod while looking at his son's curious face......"we still are not marrying her father" said jake with stubbornness in his voice while all others nodded their head at this words....

"But-"    "Father , she's just a mere human , I can't accept this marriage proposal" said his Heeseung while cutting his father's words and everyone started to leaving the kings chamber....

                   ________________________

End of chapter-2

Author's note:- aren't they all being a little too stubborn? I hope you all like it , there will be more twists and turns in the story so stay tuned