【The Beginning】

An

I'm going to try and get this as close as possible to the first one i made

your about 5-6 in this chapter and you have a really good sense of hearing

You where walking home from the village where you where playing with your friends (you live on a snowy mountain similar to tanjiro's)  when you where approaching your house you heard the sound of dripping, water? no...to dense...blood. you ran to your house as fast as your little legs would carry you, panting heavily you got there and saw nothing wrong, until you followed the sound to the back of your tiny secluded house and saw the one and only, Muzan Kibutsuji, eating your beloved mother who had told you storys about the monsterus man. when he laid eyes on you and immediately grabbed you by the neck and shoved a finger (Don't do it) into your forehead and took off leaving you there to either turn into a demon or die. he transformation was agonizing, you got demon fangs and sharp nails, no visible marks or anything, your eyes didn't change, you looked just about exactally like you did when you where human. you where about to pass out from pain and cold, when you felt a sudden warmth, your small weak eyes opened just enough to get a blurry image of who had saved you, it was, it was a man, with firey red, orange and yellow hair, bushy eyebrows, and a soft voice. "It's alright child, you're safe now, rest" and it all went black.