10 | Benvenuti a Firenze

𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴, 𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻𝚈

The large group of seven piled out of the large Chevrolet Traverse that was parked in front of their Florence villa. The residence was honestly breathtaking, and Isis couldn't wait to explore it. The only downside was, they had to share it with a couple traveling from Florida, luckily though they were leaving in two days.

"This is—Woah." Kesiah inhaled the fresh air of the foreign country as he waited to get Isis' and his luggage. The scenery was so beautiful, and he was wondering how Isis covered it. She got on his nerves. Everything with her was over the top.

"I know right? I'm so ready to go inside." The villa had eight bedrooms, with four full bathrooms, a sauna, a spa, and an exercise room. On the outside, there was land that stretched out for miles. A swimming pool, tennis court, and golfing course that you had to use one of the three golfing carts to get to.

Kesiah grunted quietly as he held and carried both her carry-on bag, and her very large suitcase in one hand, and rolled his normal-sized suitcase in the next. "You know I can carry something right?"

"It's fine."

"This shit is beautiful," Haden muttered as he stepped into the large foyer, which was like the hallway area. Everything was set up so nicely, the ceilings high, and the colors of everything correlated so well. The colors rose gold, and nudes were everywhere they turned.

"Everyone get settled in. We're going to dinner in about two hours. I reserved us a table at something called the Grande Rosa Rossa?" Samya sort of struggled to read the Italian words off of her phone, "I hope everything won't be Italian because I cannot understand this."

"Great Red Rose," Kesiah mumbled as he stared down at his fake Yeezy slides. He looked up when he noticed that everyone was quiet, and had a feeling that eyes were on him, and they were.

"The restaurant, it's called the Great Red Rose." He clarified, and the group look sort of shocked that he knew that. He hardly spoke when he wasn't spoken to, so that was a little surprising for him too.

"You speak Italian?" Haden questioned, literally speaking what was on everyone's mind.

"I guess." He shoved his hands in the front pockets of his dark grey denim pants, annoyed that he was bringing so much attention to himself. Everyone looked at him, including Isis with fascinated eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Isis tugged on his arm, only looking at him to redirect the conversation to only them two. He never said anything about him being bilingual.

"Just wasn't worth mentioning." He shrugged before further into the home. He and a few of his old teammates taught themselves some words in Italian. It started with small things that they could communicate with their opponents, but he explored the inducing language on his own.

Isis had never known anyone that spoke another language before, other than maybe Spanish, and if she did, it was because of their heritage. It was interesting that Kesiah knew so much about Italy, but it reminded her that she needed to use this trip to learn more about him.

Italy was such a romantic country, so she knew that she wanted to explore sites with just Kesiah, rather than with the entire group.

Kesiah wandered around the large villa until a master bedroom, perfect for Isis. Although the two were sharing a room, he didn't care enough to have his bathroom, or a fancy bedroom and they hadn't discussed who's room was who's, so he purposefully chose the nicest one he saw just for her.

The room was surprisingly more modernized than he expected because the rest of the house seemed to be full of ancient art pieces. Kesiah didn't care about that though so it didn't interest him. There was a king-sized bed with a brown wooden bed frame. The floors were glossy-colored wood, the same shade as the bed. And the ceilings went into an upside-down V shape, with two different types of wood forming some sort of pattern.