A Message From The Author

For those who take different roads, don't make yourself feel bad for things you can't control in life. Easier said than done I know but take it from this artist; the universe is funny and fucked up. It has a way of telling its own stories and choosing its surprising paths. Yet being human we all make ourselves feel like shit and filled with regret due to choices sometimes we didn't choose ourselves. Or some choices we did make that were wrong common childhood mistakes.

Robert Frost; a wonderful poet and one of the greats in my opinion; wrote about taking a different road than those others take. The poem I'm referring to is called "The Road Not Taken". A road less traveled. During some of my hardest times in life, I reflected on that poem. 

I, like everyone in the world; felt like I got dealt some shitty cards at times but also some very fortunate ones, blessed ones; that I couldn't be more grateful for now.

The older I get the more I see things with calmness and rationalty. But I'm still a child healing. Tho you do get wiser with age; you still can go down roads that you do or don't learn from. Life isn't always a lesson, nor is it a card game like the younger me believed. Now it is just moments washed together and time is not an enemy but a blessing.

What I'm trying to say is this poetry book, these poems from this insane poet, is a collection of my personal pieces. And is all about life and some words you may relate to as well. That's what I want to do with my words I want people to see and feel. Not my story but all our stories. No one is alone in life and life is an adventure even at dark unprecedented times. So please enjoy this book. And don't be afraid to leave any feedback or comments I love hearing from you guys and as always happy reading and I appreciate you all.

EB