chapter 8

"Ugh who is it?"

Rosemary groaned, annoyed by the sudden wake up call. It was the morning after their night out and it was obvious that she didn't think of the consequences.

"Room service."

"Okay we'll be out in 5."

She removed Bill's arm which was lying on her back and sat up.

Rubbing her temples with her fingers, she looked at the mirror.

"Messed mascara doesn't look good on me."

"You always look good darling."

"Tom where do you find the energy? We're equally hangover. Now wake up your wolf pack, I've got to get this scary makeup look off."

She opened the bathroom door and closed it behind her.

Taking a deep breath , she looked at the mess she created last night. With a deep sigh, she tried cleaning up before washing her face.

There was a random shirt of hers with sweat shorts lying around. She took the opportunity to wear them, a hangover is always followed by comfortable clothes.

"Rosemary?"

"Georg?"

Shocked, she turned around and looked at the bathtub.

"You were sleeping here this whole night?"

"I don't know actually.  I can't remember. And my head's hurting like a bitch."

"At least you'll smell like beautiful romantic flowers when you get out. Now I'm gonna continue what I was doing and you do the same." 

She closed the curtains.

"Do you remember anything at all from last night?"

"I can't hear you over the water splashing your face Rosemary."

"Ugh fuck it. Just get up, room service's waiting."

Georg pulled the curtains open and headed out with a willow wrapped around his arm.

"Hey Rosemary?"

"Yeah Georg?"

"Can we like,,talk later?"

"Okay."

"Good."

"Yeah "

She looked at him confused as he walked away, but rubbed it off. At the moment, she couldn't gather a single thought.

Looking at herself for a second, she stepped out.

Georg and the twins were awake, complaining about their hangovers while Bill was laughing at them.

"Hey where's Goose?"

"Whatever we'll find him later. Let's go eat." Tom buckled his belt and fixed his hat.

The rest agreed and they left all together, leaving the messy room for the poor hotel staff.

The breakfast room was crowded. There was hardly an empty table and the kitchens door kept closing and opening, refilling the discs and plates which were emptied in a minute.

"I'm going to get food. You go find tables."

She took off without a second word, leaving the poor boys alone.

"Hey Rose wait."

"Aw that's cute. Did you just think of that?" She smiled at him.

"Huh? No. Don't you remember what you said last night?"