The house

Izuku's pov
The house is big and beautiful. He walks of to 2 maids and asks them to make a good sized meal for me cause it feels like I have not eaten in weeks. He then turns and walks up stairs to a room. He put me down on a bed and walks into a separate room in the room we were already in. I took this chance to run at of the house. When I was at the stairs I heard him yelling "YOU KNOW THAT WAS YOUR LAST FAMILY MEMBER HERE" he was right I stoped halfway down the stairs and I was picked back up. " you know I can walk right" I said like at him " yes but I don't want to take any chances that you wouldn't run off again"

We entered the same room and he shut the door. He put me down in the other room that seemed to be a bathroom. " get undressed I will be right back" he left and I started to undress myself. When I was done I heard the door shut and lock. Why did he lock the door. I thought to myself has he walked back in with some new clothes. He put them on the counter and started to undress himself. I was shocked and looked away but he came over to me and moved my chin to look at him. " oh my sweet little baby, you are really going to get use to see me undressed cause you will be seeing it a lot more." "W-wha" before I could finish he pulled me into a kiss I didn't know what to do. He let go of my chin and grabbed around my hips, I slowly softened into the kiss and started kissing him back. 

He picked my up still in the kiss and walked over to the shower. He finally broke the kiss and turned on the shower. He started to wash my hair that was a little bit pasted my shoulders, cause Inko never let me cut my hair. The why he washed my hair felt so good. Then turned me around and started washing my body. I looked down was he went down to my legs. 'Damn his member is big' I thought to myself. He picked me up and switched us Sapir so he could clean himself. I reached for the shower door to open it and get out to get dressed when he stopped me. He had just washed the shampoo out of his hair and looked even more hot then before.

He shut off the water and once again picked me up and brought me to the bathroom counter. He put a towel on the top of the counter with one hand and then put me on top of the counter. He grabbed another towel and started to dry me off. He then grabbed the clothes he had grabbed for my and started dressing me. It was a over sized t-shirt and boxers no bottoms. He then dried himself off and got dressed. He was in boxers and sweats no top.

He picked me up and brought me down stairs. He set me down at the table that had a lot of food. He grabbed a plate and put it in front of me. "I am going to point at something you tell my what you want ok" I just nodded my head to tired to speak. He pointed too five things that I all refused. "Then what do you want" I got up to the one thing I wanted that he stopped right before
Orange chicken and rice

It was the only thing at the table I actually liked " so that is what you wanted,ok"
After eating
We want back up to the room, he still carried me. I think he thinks I am going to run away again but like he said I have not run to go to. He put me on one side of the bed and walked around to the other side and laid down next to me. He pulled me in close to him and cuddled me telling me to sleep. I eventually did full a sleep.
————————————————————
706 words
I hoped you like todays
Byeee