Fun with a old friend

Again sorry I have not posting for a while

Sero's pov
We were leaving the parking lot when Izuku fell asleep on my shoulder.  I am supposed he fell asleep so fast. I guess he was more tired then I thought.

When they get back to the house

We pull in to the driveway with bakugou behind us. It was a 30 minute drive and Izuku is still Sound asleep in my arms. I get out carrying Izu in with me carful not to wake him up. I walk into the living room with bakugou beside me. "Hey Linda can you grab a blanket for Izuku." I asked the closest maid to me. She ran off and grabbed a nice fluffy blanket for him.

2 hours later

We were just sitting in the living room talking to each other when I started to feel Izu moving around. Soon enough I didn't feel him on me at all. "Mmm, how long was I asleep for." He asked with a tired voice. I look at the whoch " Um for about 2 1/2 hours." I tell him and he just nodded and curls up next to me again. "What do you want to do Izu." I asked seeing if there was anything he wanted to do for fun. "Do you have video games?" He questioned. "Yes I do, do you want to play." He just nodded and I got up and set everything up to play. I grab three controllers.

Izuku's pov
Sero gets up and get very thing ready to play. Kacchon moves to the other side of me so he has a better view of the tv. After Sero got the game set up he handed me and Kacchon a controller.  "So what are we playing" I asked. "Mario cart" Sero said with a growl from Kacchon. "What got you so upset" sero asked Kacchon with a confused look. "It's just you pick led one of the games Izu is the best at." Kacchon said with a eye roll. "Hey it's not my fault you are trash at the game" sero let out a little laugh at what I said. "Ok let's start playing" Sero said has he hit the 3 player mode.

3 hours later
"Ok you were not lying When you said Izuku was good at the game." Sero said
Scores
Izuku: 30 wins
Sero: 4 wins
Bakugou: 1 win
"Exactly he almost never loses" Kacchon said flopping himself back on the couch. He then looks at the time. "Shit I got to go" he said getting up. "Bye Kacchon" I say with a smile and a small wave.