Headcanons!! #1

( AN: Any thing in 'This font' is my thoughts )

———

Unpopular opinion:

-Both Chuuya and Dazai were made for each other but not meant to be (that line hurts- T-T

-or that their two souls meant to be one.

———

-Chuuya would cut his hair when he's stress,having a breakdown or just drunk in general (man's is in his feels-

-Chuuya can dance well

-The dorks (Soukoku) are soulmates ( fight me >:(( )

-when I say the two are 'soulmates' (kinda-) they know each other well,they both act like they hate each other but deep down they care for each other in their own ways.

-They definitely kissed once.

-Dazai would always ask for Chuuya's consent ( such a gentleman- /j )

-Chuuya would always return kenji's hat because the kid would lose it a lot.

-Kenji definitely got the ADA out if the office and got them to go to his village and experience that part of life.

-Chuuya had cross dressed two times when dazai and him had ti do a mission that required it. (Yes dazai teased him about it) 

-Dazai would not forgive himself if Chuuya died and he wasn't there to safe him. He would never forgive himself . (If it was corruption or not he would not forgive himself at all.) 

-Soukoku ( Dazai and Chuuya ) scream Taylor Swift to me. 

-Around the dark era/ age 15 they both screamed 'Partners In Crime' (aka them singing it very loud) 

-Kouyou taught Chuuya how to take care of his hair.

-Dazai and Chuuya also scream Taylor Swift songs. (They totally didn't think of each other as they sing them..not at all..) 

-Dazai can and would notice the smallest details of Chuuya and he would notice if anything changed in him. 

———

Yeah- 

First off sorry for not updating last week or yesterday didn't really have any motivation but yeah-

Second hope you liked my headcanons so far ^^ 

Bye!! -Rei 💜