1

I'm Adriana Lima a famous Brazilian Victoria's Secret model that has just landed in Paris a week before a huge fashion show and I took a picture and posted it on Instagram while I was in the airport.

@/Adri.Lima posted on Instagram!

Lima posted on Instagram!

@/Adri.Lima: Just landed 💗

View all 305,789,890,875 comments

@/User456: OMG WHEN IS THE SHOW!?

< @/Adri.Lima: Next week 🫶🏽🖤

@/user896: LOVE this!

< @/Adri.Lima: Obrigado!💗

@/Justin.Beliber: Beautiful

< @/Adri.Lima: Is it to late now to say sorry?

< @/User432: OOOOH OOH

@/CardiB: Okurrr

< @/Adri.Lima: Live, Laugh, Love Cardi B 🫶🏽💗

View all comments..

 I locked my phone and walked to my  limousine trying not to be spotted by paparazzi in which I  failed at they already spotted me and one flash turned into millions. I got into My limousine and let out a long breath "They dont even let me breathe!" I exclaimed soon I got to the huge 5 star hotel and walked into her premium room plopping onto the bed and sighing "Finally! i can rest!" I said relived and went to sleep on the queen-sized bed.

After about 2 hours her alarm went off "Ughh.." I groaned getting up i guess i should get ready for the party their having..." I got up and hopped into the shower washing my hair and singing my favorite Brazilian songs and got out and after 30 minutes of tossing things out my suitcase i decided on a nice black dress

" I got up and hopped into the shower washing my hair and singing my favorite Brazilian songs and got out and after 30 minutes of tossing things out my suitcase i decided on a nice black dress

I slipped on the dress and wore some matching heels and headed down to the ballroom

"This place is huge!" I breathed out and took a picture and posted it on Instagram

@/Adri.Lima posted on Instagram!

Lima posted on Instagram!

@/Adri.Lima: Dinner party 🍸

View all 349,950,995  comments.

@/User346: I hate being poor 😭

< @/Adri.Lima: Cashapp?

@/Shawny.Mendes: And you left me here in the US?😭

< @/Adri.Lima: Im coming for you Pooks 💗

@/Shakira.leloleole: Omg wishing i was there 😞

< @/Adri.Lima: Whenever, Wherever, We're meant to be together 😘

< @/Shakira.leloleole: U DID NOT 😭

< @/Adri.Lima: But i didd

View more.. 

I went on TikTok for while until the other guests would arrive.

NEYMAR POV:

I was just doing my tie before heading to this hotel party with my best friend Lionel Messi i was straitening my tie before Leo screamed "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE NEYMAR!" He said in a panic "Dude chill we're like 3 hours early!" I said stepping into his BMW driving to the hotel.

We Finally arrived to the hotel and we stepped into the ballroom and boy was it HUGE 

"Damn this place is HUGE! wait- who is that over there?" I asked "Oh i think thats Adriana Lima" Lionel said "Damn she's hot!" I exclaimed "Dude stop staring like a creep" Lionel said with his nose scrunched up "Fine dude lets just find our table" I said "Your right" Lionel agreed.

We soon reached our table and i saw the beautiful woman from earlier, Adriana was it? anyways she was even prettier up close i sat down next to her and started a conversation

ADRIANA POV

I felt someone sit next to me and looked up from my phone to see PSG football player Neymar Jr "Hey" he said smiling "Hi?" i said confused "What's a guy like me got to do to get a girl like You's number?" He asked smirking now 'Bold..' i thought to myself but since i like playing hard to get when it comes to guys i decided to go along with it just not giving into his charms "That's for me to know and for you to find out" i said sipping my cocktail and he just chuckled and took my hand and kissed it "Playing hard to get i see~ well i like a challenge~" He said confidently "Really now?" i asked with a raised brow, sure her was attractive but i want to see how far this'll go since he is considered a womanizer i don't want to end up another one of his one night stands you know what i mean? so i decided to play around a bit "Mhm" he said smirking before he spoke again "Lets play question and answer" he said "Okay?" i said "So i ask you a question and you have to answer honestly okay?" he asked and i nodded "Okay first question.. are you single?" he asked and i laughed "Why that? out of all the questions you could've asked? but yes i am single" i answered honestly "Okay.. what do you do for a living?" He asked "Modeling for Victoria's Secret" i answered truthfully once more "Guess i get to see you in lingerie? great! bonus for me"  he said and i slapped his arm playfully "My turn now Mr. Curious! anyways  what do you do for fun?" i asked "Easy, Vacation or spend time with friends and family" he answered "Okay next question.. out of all the world cups you've been in which one was your favorite?" i asked "Definitely Brazil vs South Korea they were mad easy to beat" He chuckled "Someone's cocky.." i mumbled "What was that Linda?" he said lifting my chin up to face him i slapped his arm playfully and he laughed and we just talked for the rest of the night.