Chapter 131-140 Crown Prince /Xiao lang /Xiao Wei 3p (H)

Chapter 131 Don't Go (H)

  "They still have the nerve to come to the door? I haven't gone to their house to ask them to settle accounts! Look at what they raise in their house? When the elder brother steals my woman at the border, when The younger brother continued to persecute her in the capital, and even did so many despicable things to her! I have to settle this account with the surname Du!"

  Xiao Wei immediately sneered.

  This time, without waiting for Xiao Lang to make a sound, he has already dragged his whip out.

  Then, a big battle broke out between the Xiao family and the Du family, causing the entire capital to change color with the situation!

  But at this time Liniang didn't know it at all. After drinking the ginseng soup, her body energy was replenished, and she slept in the prince's arms again.

  This time I slept till dawn. Then, suddenly a flash of light flashed in her mind, and she sat up abruptly.

  "Not good! I almost forgot!"

  Then I was about to lift the quilt and jump out of bed.

  But immediately, a pair of hands stretched out from behind, wrapped her arms around her slender waist, and dragged her back to the bed.

  "I did it so many times the night before yesterday, and I haven't fully recovered yet. You are already so lively? It seems that you have good energy, so let's continue!" The big palm on her waist started to move again.

  Liniang was so frightened that she quickly grabbed his dishonest hand. "Du Ren...His Royal Highness, the matter between me and you is over. Since I entered the palace this time, since you have cured this disease for you, you should let me go." "Let you go?" the prince said

  . The voice suddenly turned cold.

  Liniang's shoulders trembled, and she felt a chill suddenly envelop her whole body.

  But she still gritted her teeth and nodded. "Yes, I should go. Today is the day when the generals come back. I should have been waiting for him at home. Besides, I have two children who are waiting for me to go home. I want to be with you Lingering, leaving them at home for two days and two nights without paying attention to them, this is already very wrong, I can’t keep making mistakes again and again.”

  "Wrong again and again? Is this how you view our relationship?" The prince's voice became colder and colder.

  Liniang took a deep breath, and slowly turned around. "His Royal Highness—"

  But before she could say anything else, the prince had already pushed her down on the bed, and his cock penetrated her again. This time, he didn't even do any foreplay, he just got in!

  Li Niang's body had no defenses at all, and he put her inside out.

  No matter how sensitive the body is, the delicate passages cannot withstand such rough treatment. Liniang frowned in pain: "Take it easy, don't do this. We really can't go on anymore, I am a married woman, and I have children... um..." The prince was already angry

  . Unexpectedly, when he fucked her, she was still reasoning with him seriously, and even mentioned those two children!

  They were separated for a year, during which he thought about her all the time, and he couldn't even arouse any sexual interest in other women. But what about her? She actually gave birth to a pair of twins for those two men!

  Forget it, even if she returned to the capital, she hooked up with several men, even his younger brother Du Yi and cousin Song Huan!

  But now, they finally met again, she was still excited yesterday and the day before yesterday, hugging him with tears and affectionately calling his name. But now after the passion is over, she just wants to pat her ass and leave?