The Injured Healer🤕(Purelily)

Summary: Pure Vanilla got badly injured during  battle. White Lily got worried and took care of Vanilla. Luckily she has a special way of taking care of her friend.

Our five heroes have been fighting monsters for days on end and faced many injuries before. It was like a never ending cycle; battle monsters, endure injuries during battle, stun them, get healed, and you're good to go. The five don't have a problem with it at all, it's to protect earthbread and every single cookie who lives there.

Today was no different, they have encountered yet another monster; it was raining on top of that so everyone was getting soaked. The five like always are winning the fight so far. "Looks like the monster is getting weak." Hollyberry said lowering her shield to see the creature. "Well then what are we waiting for?!" Cheese yelled out. "Lets finish this vile beast." Dark Cacao said charging at the beast; the other four soon followed. They have managed to bring the monster down, but the creature itself wasn't going to go down that easily. With its razor sharp claws it was getting ready to strike white Lily. "White Lily behind you!!!" Right when Lily turned around, vanilla placed a protective force field around his friends, and used his staff to move it too the side; the monsters claws cutting through Pure's robe. "PURE VANILLA COOKIE!!!!" The force field breaks and the four ran up the their friends aid.

The healer had a couple scratches and wounds on his waist, arms, and legs; strawberry jam staining through his white robe. Pure ended up sacrificing himself to save his fellow warriors. "Vanilla?! Vanilla! Can you hear us?" Lily said hoping for a response. "Pure if you can hear us please say something. Give us a sign." The healer can feel his vision getting blurry and his hearing was getting hazy, eventually losing consciousness.

At the Vanilla Castle....

Lily was sitting beside his the healers bed, warm tears streaming down her face; Pure was still unconscious. "Please be okay. I can't lose you." Lily placed her hand on her best friend's hand as she prayed for a miracle. "Lily I'm sure Pure is going to be okay." Hollyberry said as she gently patted her shoulder."His injuries may look bad, but he is a fighter." Cacao added. "Why don't you come join us? Get your mind off of things." Cheese suggested. "Oh no I can't do that. Someone has to be here for when he wakes up don't you think?" Lily was for sure worried about her childhood friend and they can tell that they're not gonna be able to change her mind, so they left the chambers; holly telling Lily that they would be in the castle garden when she's ready.

It would take days for pure vanilla to wake up from his little coma and Lily will continue by his side taking care of him till the day he woke up which wasn't long. Vanilla slowly fluttered his eyes open and looked around his surroundings, finding a distracted and tired looking White Lily. "White....White Lily?" Vanilla called out to her, Lily instantly snapping out of her thoughts. The moment Lily realized he woke, she went in and embraced him while trying her best to hold back tears. "Missed me much Lily?" The flower cookie didn't respond, just hugged him quietly sobbing. It remained that way for about a minute or two.

"What happened? Where are Holly, Cacao, and Cheese?" The healer asked. "Well when we were fighting off the monster that day, you sacrificed your life to save us. Holly, Cacao, and Cheese are back at their homelands. I can send a letter out to update them, they're worried for you too." "No worries, the letter can wait. So you really stayed in my chambers? You really didn't have to do that. You know I don't like when you overwork yourself." Vanilla replied, trying to sit himself up, but was gently pushed down. The white flower cookie then hopped off the chair that she sat on and sat on his bed.

"I don't care vanilla, I did this because I love you." Lily then kissed the healer on the cheek. "Well I'm feeling better already." Pure laughed. "Consider these as a special healing kiss." Lily said, right about to go in for another kiss when Holly came barging in. "Hey Lily just wanted to....you were trying to kiss pure vanilla weren't you?" Holly asked with excitement. White lily started panicking trying to convince Hollyberry otherwise, but was failing miserably.

Within a few weeks the healer was nursed back to health thanks to his  beloved's special healing kisses that he absolutely loves, even though he was almost healed. He was one special cookie indeed.

Hey ya'll I want to thank -Silentfeather- for the request and  I hope you enjoyed it. You guys know what to do if you have requests. I'll see you in the next story 👋