Wildberry Cookie And The Five Children

Summary: Our Five heroes have turned back into Children leaving Wildberry Cookie to take care of the them till they turn back to normal. Or could it be just a dream? Let's find out!!!

First thing, Wildberry Cookie found himself settling down for the night in his room after coming from a long back to back shift of gaurding the palace. Then the next thing he knew, he suddenly felt a tiny hand tugging on his berry colored locks. The cookie opened his eyes figuring it could be Princess Cookie trying to get his attention, but how did she know where he was? It can't be her. He quickly turned around and his eyes widen at the discovery.

"Queen Mother?!" Wildberry said in shock and little Hollyberry cookie just stood at the doorway like a toddler thats just about to inform their parents that they either wet the bed or they just threw up. He was just at a lost of words, but he snapped out of it and picked up the child to have a closer look. The child had the two pink buns, pink eyes, and her iconic dress. The only thing that was missing was her sheild, but this was definitely the real Hollyberry Cookie just a child now. Questions came swarming in his mind. How did this happened? Who did this to her? Whatever happened, he must inform the other ancients of the situation and hopefully find a solution to this.

Wildberry placed little Hollyberry on his bed and began writing when suddenly the other ancients who are also kids now entered wildberry's room and began climbing on everything. Well, little Dark Cacao decided to go after Golden Cheese for some reason. "All the ancients have turned to children! How?! This is gonna be long night and day." Wildberry said to himself.

All throughout the night and day, Wildberry had been rangling the five ancient children and trying to keep them occupied with toys and crafts. He also had to make sure that they don't get into anything dangerous or hurt themselves which has happened a couple of times. But now, everything was calm...for now. Pure Vanilla  and White Lily were quietly reading a book while Cheese, Hollyberry, and Cacao are play fighting with a patiya dragon plushie as if it was real. Wildberry was just watching them from a tree like a hawk, but at the same time he can sense the drowsiness trying to take over his body. "Maybe they won't noticed if I rest my eyes for just a moment." Wildberry said before closing his eyes. Within a minute or two, the voices of the ancients began to echo in his mind.

"Wildberry Cookie?" Little Hollyberry tried to call out and the others soon followed.

"Are you awake Wildberry? I think he's dead." little Golden Cheese said.

"He would've crumbled by now Cheese." Dark Cacao said.

"He's got to be asleep." White Lily said.

"Then lets wake him up." Pure Vanilla said.

And the five little heroes tried to make their effort to wake up Wildberry cookie who was cohearent, but the voices just contiued to echo in his mind until four of those voices slowly began to disappear. Eventually only one voice remained; Hollyberry's.

Wildberry shot up awake in his room. He looked around to see no mess and no little ancients, it was safe for him to say that he was back to reality and that it was all some strange dream. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and familar voice. Wildberry got up and opened the door to reveal Hollyberry Cookie, the only difference was that she was....back to normal?

"Wildberry Cookie there you are. Is not like you to be sleeping in. You feeling alright my b-" A hug from Wildberry caught the queen mother of guard. Okay something definitely happened.

"Alright what's gotten you in a bunch. Miss me much?"

"uh....Its just that the last time I saw you...you were a child along with your companions." Wildberry said.

"What are you talking son?! Me? A child. No of course not, I already had my time as a young lad. I think that back to back shifts had really gotten to your head."

"I...guess so."

Hollyberry then told him to rest before leaving the room, leaving the bodygaurd alone. As Wildberry was getting ready for the day, he made sure to make a mental note to himself and that was right now isn't ready for kids. It was enough excitement and dreaming to last him a lifetime.

Thank you potatoUwU555 for your request that you made, yes I know it was a long time but I hope you enjoyed it along with all of you. Anyway, anyone into a show called Hazbin Hotel because I've been into the show. But if your into that show let me know in the comments.

Anyway I'll see you in the next story. Bye👋👋👋👋👋👋