Chapter 1

THIS SERIES OF LOGS CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY THE O5 COUNCIL AND ABOVE, FAILURE TO LEAVE NOW MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION

Continue?

|YES| |NO|

Continuing

MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATE

Access Accepted

Continuing Log

"Damn place, it's breached again." Says the NTF captain, Luke. He looks down at the files as his helmet was off, with the eight other members of his team, including Abram stood behind him.

"That's ridiculous, another breach within 3 months? I call bullshit." Says Leo, another member of the Nine Tailed Fox.

Then one of the other Nine Tailed Fox member's speak, Sophia. "If he received the file then it must be no mistake. However, info believe it to be strange for the facility to be breached again." She spoke with a British accent.

"What then? Am I finally going with you no? Consider me worthy enough, sir?" Abram says to Leo.

"Well, everyone I want you all to get ready. We're going towards the facility, there's another site wide breach." Luke says, putting on the headgear. They geared up, grabbing all the items necessary for the mission that could be their last. Abram had changed from fearful, to now fearless. He had studied tons of the anomalies and their capabilities, and was now a Nine Tailed Fox member. The group goes into three separate helicopters containing their three members. Luke was tasked with Abram and Sophia together. The other helicopter had Tessa, Xiang, Nikolai. And the last helicopter had Leo, Taylor, and Lauren. They enter in the helicopters and Abram stares off at the warehouse they trained at.

Tessa however sees him staring almost directly at her and says. "What you want?" She angrily says.

"My fault, just staring out." He says, as the helicopter engine turns on and they fly up into the air. They fly in the air, looking down at the large forest, and at times the barren landscape. They could even see snow in some of the mountain tops because of how high up the mountains were, even though it was summer.

"These mountains remind me of my home in Cambodia." Tessa says.

"Home sick?" Xiang chuckles.

"Fuck no. I hated that place.. but I think I hate this place even more." She says, grabbing her helmet and taking it off for a second, letting the wind blow around her hair, as she then tied it up in a bun and put back on the helmet.

"Thanks for reminding me." Lauren says, with her French accent, as she too ties her hair.

"There it is." Points out Luke, as they look out at the large facility that burrows into the mountain.

"I heard about something of infinite energy going on here, what's that about?" Abram asks.

"Perpetual energy machine." Nikolai responds, as the helicopters began to descend down towards the helipad as numerous MTF units awaited outside the facility. It was the Hammer Down unit again. They exit the helicopters, and walk towards the front, as the MTF look over at them, with respect and fear as the group passes by them. They walk right towards the Commander of the Hammer Down unit.