~Chapter one~

I crumpled up a piece of paper I had and threw it behind me. I had no time to deal with this right now. There was a serious problem going on. Who am I? Why must you ask that question right now of all times.. whatever. Anyways, my name is Taco. Former season one contestant of inanimate insanity. And right now.. I had a huge problem going on..

"Taco! Don't just stand there! Help me!" Ah yes. Microphone. My partner in crime. Currently she's trying to drag an unconscious Lightbulb to somewheres deeper in the forest.

"No, I think you got it just fine dearie." She rolled her eyes at me. What a surprise. She kept dragging her about a pathetic two feet before stopping and dropping her.
"Well what's this all about? You could just hoist her over your shoulder and carry her you know?"

"I am not dealing with this today. Either you help me. Or I go get a very specific green haired scientist to come get her. Your choice." Uh oh. That can't be good.

With a sigh, I get up and walk over to where Lightbulb and Mic were. Surely enough, there was a large bruise on Lightbulb's head where she got hit.

"Alright.. here pick her up by her ankles and I'll get her shoulders. Maybe we could actually make progress like this." I bend down and very carefully pull her up, with Microphone taking her by the ankles. Great. Now all we had to do was-

I heard a yell coming from somewheres not to far from where we were. Shit shit shit shit...
"Drop her and run. Theres someone coming."

"What?! Are you insane?!" I already dropped her shoulders and was getting ready to run off. I turn back to look at Microphone.

"Yes. Yes I am. But you know what else I am? Extremely hot. Now come on! Let's get a move on! You don't want to get caught do you?" She sighs and drops Lightbulbs ankles. And soon enough we're running into deeper parts of the woods where rarely anyone went.

Okay. So to be fair this may seem just a tad bit.. what's the word.. crazy..? Yeah.. I know. But if you would let me explain it wouldn't seem that crazy at all. It would actually make a lot of sense!

So here allow me to explain some..

________________
HAHAHAHAHA U THOUGHT LMFAOOO- But yeah. Dumb silly little cliffhanger for right now. Don't you guys just love me? Anyways. I gotta go! Baiiiii!

~StarI