Chapter 2: Ghost Hunting Goes Wrong!?

Back to the World of Smash Luigi had to help E. Gadd to experience this spooky haunted house where is cover with foggy air and mist in the deep of eerie forest!

E. Gadd: Luigi you are here! Your objective to find out what's going on in that house!

Luigi: (holds his flashlight while carrying the Poltergust ) Ok!

E. Gadd: Hold still youngster I'll send you there with my pixelator!

Luigi: (tries to be completely transported by the pixelator)

As he gets send to the eerie house where it's been decades and he had face his fears he enters the eerie house and he wanders around this spooky place he heard a weird water splash and followed it!?

Luigi: Hmm.. where did this sound coming from!?

Luigi: It's right behind this door!!

As he kicks the door until he see this....

As Luigi made a terrible decision to enter a room where girls are being sexually attracted to his busted right through and he was shocked and tried to protect his virginity! He blushed completely red and closed the door immediately after he was fo...

As Luigi made a terrible decision to enter a room where girls are being sexually attracted to his busted right through and he was shocked and tried to protect his virginity! He blushed completely red and closed the door immediately after he was found guilty not to look at the room again!

Luigi: OH MY GOD!! OH MY MAMA IN THE MIA!!! (He ran out of there as quickly he can and took a deep breath and pretend nothing happened what he see!)

E. Gadd: Luigi are you Ok! You look impale red!!!

Luigi: I just enter a room where it full of girls in the swimming pools!! (Panicked)

E. Gadd: Well....(cough)...Good luck with that! (Cuts off the camera)

Luigi: Noo no no no no.... I'm very serious!! (Feels very disappointed)

Luigi: Well here goes!! I guess I better get talking about very close call!

After 5 hours later of his mission Luigi getting into worse things and getting worse for him, he was just going to lose his mind and tried to be safe but it didn't work out for him and finally managed to find a way to be safe and secure! He sits down and took a deep breath before he continued on!