Chapter 23: Visitor in Luigi's House

As Squigly and Luigi visit to his house Luigi has a lot of things that he has to do as Squigly explains everything to him about his relationship!

Squigly: So Luigi what would you do in your life time?

Luigi: Well I'll just say read book and then go asleep!

Squigly: Well ok! Oh! (She look at his dresser and sees something very strange with pink object sticking out and interacting with it.)

Leviathan: What do you see M'lady?

She picks up the condom from the dresser and looking at it.

Squigly: Hey Leviathan, what is that thing?

Leviathan: M'lady don't play with that, It's a condom for men use to having sexual relations with a woman each other. You're too innocent to know that!(Shocked)

Squigly: (blushes and realizes that Luigi had use one before) Oh my...

She puts it back and pretends that she didn't see it happened.

Squigly: (whispers to Leviathan) He's such a naughty little man!😏

Leviathan: (agrees with her) I'm agree.

Luigi: Wait what?

Leviathan: Oh it's nothing personal my friend!

Squigly: Hey Luigi what's that strange looking vacuum cleaner?

Luigi: That's the Poltergust G-00 it's an amazing equipment from the invention Processor E. Gadd, He was once using it before but he was too old to do it, So he let me to use it to suck anything like ghost I had scary adventures to rescue my brother. In the back of it Gooigi was inside of it, I'm might need help to solve tough issues Gooigi will back me up.

Leviathan: So that's what that thing is?

Luigi: Sure he'll copy whatever I do.

(As he was about to say something his game boy rings and he answers it.)

Luigi: Hello?

E. Gadd: Oh Luigi me boy... I was checking how are you doing today?

Luigi: Oh everything was going well for me.

E. Gadd: Hehe you're a lucky one boy see you soon.

Luigi: Bye-bye.

(Ends the call.)

Squigly: (sits on Luigi's bed) So Luigi... I have a question?

Luigi: Yeah?

Squigly: Why do you wear a condom when you get shy around girls?

Luigi: (gets flustered and panic) I.... Umm... well... hmm...

Leviathan: Are you feeling okay, You're flustered in red! It's ok to spit it out, most people having trouble to calm down.

Luigi's heart pounding and gets faster for a short time as he getting embarrassed. As he finally tells the truth!

Luigi: (embarrassed) Well I remember since 2019 I had a small boner and they make fun of about it! I have to get pegged when I felt aroused by Daisy!

Leviathan: Well that's some serious stuff going on for you!

Squigly: You're not that bad its average for human can be neither small or big. It'll always be different for you.

Squigly: (Whisper to Luigi's ear) But anyway you should try it on me for now!

Luigi: (giggles and flustered) Oh hehe...!

Leviathan: Then our pleasure to be your friend forever.

Luigi: Thanks for your kindness guys!

Squigly: Hehe you're cute with that funny nose!

(She pressed Luigi's nose and makes it jiggle)