Chapter 30: The Fate of New Meridian! (Showdown with Double)

Squigly and Luigi are heading to the location where she fought Double before!

Luigi: DOUBLE!!

Double: (gasp) WHAT!?

Squigly: You're gonna to pay for murder innocent people and my friend!

Leviathan: (angry) You manipulated monster!! You are going to get it for all the cause and deception you did!!

Double: As you wish you mortals! I'll teach you my purpose strength that you cannot rely upon for your life!

Double fires an thunder and mimics Luigi's attack and it was headed right to Squigly!

Squigly: Huh!?

Leviathan: SQUIGLY!! Look out!

Luigi move in front of her and sacrificed his life to took her attack and got hit very badly!

Luigi: Aacckk!! She be able to mimic my Thunderhand!

Squigly: Luigi you're hurt! But you save me!

Leviathan: M'lady are you okay?

Squigly: I'm ok thanks for asking Lev!

Luigi: (pain) Double.... you're gonna pay for trying to hurt Squigly!

Beowulf: Hang on kid!! You're injured you should rest!

Luigi: Huh oh hello!?

Squigly: It's Beowulf

Annie: Don't forget about me too!

Cerebella: And I'm her three!

Leviathan: Annie and Cerebella are here, What are you guys doing here?

Cerebella: We heard the lighting strike out of nowhere so we followed it and was that monster mimic his attack! I'll take care of Luigi!

Squigly: Me and Leviathan are fighting Double with Beowulf and Annie!

Annie: You're going down shapeshifter!

Double: Now come for your death mortals!

So Squigly, Annie and Beowulf are fighting against Double to buy Luigi enough time to recover his strength!

Cerebella: Aw man! I can't believe that you were brought to life from the Skullgirl. Hold on you're gonna need this!

Luigi: What is that thing!?

Cerebella: That's an lucky bracelet that you get a luck chance to survive longer.

Luigi: Ok! (Puts it in his pocket)

Luigi: Just hang on longer guys!

As Beowulf stance against Double for the forgotten ones he befriend with!