Chapter 2

There was a knock on the door, I open it to be greeted with Kiyotaka. " Hey Ishimaru, what do you need?". "I came to say that everyone is hanging out in the common area" " okay be down in a minute".  After I close the door I inform the others and we start heading down to the common room.

   When we get to the common room, I see everyone there. After saying hello to everyone, I sit down. "okay can you tell us now Silvia?" Asahina asks. "sure," I reply as Ibuki lays her head in my lap. Suddenly everyone goes silent from their separate conversations, now paying attention to what i was saying. "Okay so when I was a little kid, my so called father and I got into an argument because of the fact that I was being bullied and I refused to defend myself, he also threatened to kick me out. So before he could kick me out I decided to leave. After I said goodbye to my brother and sister, I grabbed a few things and my life savings and left. After that, I learned how to fight and use weapons, I wound up getting so good that I was scouted for the army at the age of 12. Now I'm here and I don't know where either of my siblings are." After finishing, I look around to see everyone with suprised looks on their faces. "Whats yourt last name if you don't mind me asking?" asks Kirumi. " Kuzuryu". " What!" Junko screams standing up. " Your brother is right there!". Now that i get a closer look he does look like Fuyuhiko. "Is it really you?" "yea it is". I get up and bring him into a really tight hug. I then hear someone clear their throat. We all turn to look at the door and I see some familliar faces from when I worked with the Future Foundation. There was a total of five men and one woman standing there and they were faces I never thought I was going to see again.

   Just as Peko went to ask a question, she was cut off by one of the men speaking. "Hello everyone my name is Juzo Sakakura this is Ms. Yukizome, Mr.Munakata, Mr. Izayoi, Mr.Kizakura, and Mr. Bandai. We will be you teachers for your four years at Hope's Peak Academy." Juzo says, pointing at each adult as he introduced them, walking into the common room. They all scan the room when Bandai and Chisa's eyes land on me. "Silvia!" Bandai yelled as Chisa ran towards me, tackling me in a hug. "Hi" I say patting Chisa's back laughing when Juzo grabs her arm and pulls her off of me before messing up my hair.

   "We missed you kid, how are you?", Kizakura asks after giving me a hug. "Pretty good", I reply with a smirk on my face. They take a seat on the empty couch while I sit on the floor.