Chapter 3

We all sit in the living room, bored when Chiaki suggests that we have a video game tournament. We all agree and the game that was decided was Super Smash Bros. We all took turns getting each other out and we shared some laughs. It was currently Izayoi and I playing, In the end I won. Now its down to me and Chiaki for the finals, evryone was cheering at the top of their lungs, even Byakuya (suprisingly) was cheering at one point. Then all of a sudden Chiaki does of cool looking things and I die in the game, ending the tournament. 

   Once everthing that was said was done, we walked back over to the others. I sit in between Juzo,  and Bandai on the floor, who are in their own conversation. After a while we all decide to go too sleep, when I'm asked to stay back for a second. "Yea what's up?" "Are you okay" Chisa asks. "Yea I'm okay"  "okay then goodnight kid" Juzo says giving me a skeptical look but ignoring it. "Yea... Goodnight."

   When I get back to my room I put on my Pajamas (below)

and climb into bed. I soon feel myself drifting to sleep.

   Bullets are flying everywhere, I feel a shooting pain in my shoulder as I get back to cover. I look to my right to see my friend Nicole looking back at me. She turns back around just to be met with a bullet to the forehead. "NOO-" I wake up in a cold sweat. Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

------------------------------------------------------
Alright guys sorry this chapter is so short but I hoped you enjoyed.