chapter 3 The Meet

A/N : -

Hello my lovely kitties.

****

James POV: -

As soon as we reached school Everyone was staring at us. I also found out that there were no lockers in this school. Great just great. And also there was only one classroom were we have to stay for the whole day. Even we have to eat our lunch there. But I am not complaining though we have two breaks one for snacks and one for lunch.

At least that is a plus point.

Then we also found out that Cole and I are in different classes. Could this get any worser.

I entered my classroom and looked for an empty space and that is when I saw the most beautiful girl in the world laughing at something the girl near her said. I approached her.

"Hey ladies mind if I sit here" I asked then she turned towards my voice and then we made eye contact the whole world seemed to stop. She had beautiful back hair with Hazel brown eyes and her skin was lightly tanned, all in all she looked breathtakingly beautiful.

"Hello, yes you can sit here" She said, her voice getting me out of my trance.

"Thanks, My name is James Black, Nice to meet you" I said

"My Name is Trisha, Nice to meet you too" she said.

"Hi my name is Caria" the girl behind Trisha said.

"Hi my name is Sarah" the girl beside Caria said.

****

Trisha POV: -

"So James I heard you were from another country, care to tell me which country is it don't get me wrong I've never been outside of India that I am just curious" I asked. I have always been known as the most curious girl for a reason.

"Well I came from South Florida but my parents are from England I never got that accent as I always used to stay in South Florida" He said with that mesmerizing voice of his.