DISCLAIMER

**DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to the Twilight Saga and its characters. This is purely artistic fiction drawn in inspiration from Stephenie Meyer's words.

**Vital background info for this fanfiction for ease of understanding:

- Edward is the villain in this story, but a grey one at that. He doesn't try to kill Bella, etc. He is detached from humanity and acts accordingly.

- Jake is only four months younger than Bella and they are adults in this fanfiction.

- All pack members do not change personalities after shifting, nor are they prone to huge outbursts/abusive behavior/anger. Paul is a minor exception as he is described as a "hot head" with a traumatic background. In my fic, however, he is secretly a big softy and you will see this. I refuse to cater to the stereotype cast on indigenous men, and won't tolerate it.

- There was never a kiss between Bella/Jake during the canon events of Eclipse (especially not a forced one).

- Speaking of Jake, he does NOT turn into a huge d-bag. He maintains his soft, sweet sunshiney personality but he is older and more mature now. He is now reigning Alpha as depicted in Breaking Dawn.

- There is no vamp baby arc for Bella, and more importantly, no baby IMPRINTING!

- Imprinting only happens to both parties after they turn 18. There are NO huge age gaps (ex. 4 and 16), and it happens between anyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation. I have written it as more of a two souls merging thing rather than genealogical/weird breeding kink that Smeyer seems to paint it as. It is random, for the most part.

- The pack does not cut their hair out of respect for their personal and spiritual beliefs. It does not affect their transformations.

- Bella is stronger in this story, and she understands she needs help rather than bury her trauma/problems with a relationship. Jacob doesn't COMPLETE Bella, he helps her heal and they are better together!