CHAPTER TWO: THE Vulcher

President day(this takes place in the movie):

Gwen pov:
"Your from another dimension buddy" I say as I try to stop this guy that looks like a Vulcher from the renaissance. He said something to me but the only Italian I know is from mario kart. I'm suddenly pined up on a wall, I'm sure I'm done for. Then this weird portal opens up, and red rope shoots out. Suddenly a big guy, dressed in a spider man suit, comes out of it. He knocked the voucher out and landed on the ground. I walk towards him.

3rd person:
Gwen slowly walked towards him. The mysterious person stood up. " who are you?" Gwen asked in confusion. " its classified" he said, turning his head towards her. " your...the blue panther!" She said, out loud. " no" the man said. "Dark Garfield!" She said. "I'm from another dimension..." he began to say but was interrupted. " WHAT?!...WOW...actually I'm not surprised", Gwen said, humorously. " my name is Miguel o'hara, I lead an atleat strikeforce team dedicated to protecting the maltive..." he began to say. " wait so this thing takes you to other dimensions?" She said trying to get a better look. He pulled his wrist away from her reach. Suddenly a nother portal opened. " AAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhh...." a person screamed, flying out of the portal. She was stopped by a concrete wall. " hhhhhhmmm" miguel said in an annoyed tone, putting his thumb and his index finger on his nose. " I'm ok" the voice yelled out, with a hand in the air. " Is she ok?" Gwen asked. " Just... give her a second." Miguel said, removing his hand from his face. She suddenly shot up and stood.

Lakes pov:
" I'm on my way!!!" I said running back to them. I should of listened ,when Layla said not to jump into the portal. "Yes it's me, I'm A- ok." "I told you to stay at bace." Miguel said. " who is she?"  The other girl in white said. " I'm rain spider, at your service." I said bowling. " and you?" " gwen stacy" she said back. " cool name." Is said walking to ward's her. " are you guys done?" Miguel said, still annoyed. " right, let's get this guy..." I started to say. " It's ok, I'll take it from here." Miguel said, pushing me back. Suddenly the bird guy was standing behind him, and had his wings open." Ok... knock yourself out." Gwen said tilting her head. I'm just standing there trying not to laugh. " why are you saying it like that..." miguel started to say, but was sent flying. Luckily we weren't hit. I then started bursting with laughter. " NOT FUNNY!!"
miguel said still in the air. " don't worry, I'll get you! Come gwen" I said swing my web towards him. Gwen followed. I used some water to skate on towards him. I land next to him with gwen. I was trying to stop the bird while miguel was having a fit about the collider thing, with the fat guy and blablabla.
We jump of and grab some people that are still on the ground. " dont even get me started on doctor strange and the little nerd back on earth 199999." Miguel said running next to me. " who's doctor strange, he sounds like he shouldn't be doing medicine." Gwen said soothing webs a a police guy. The voucher started shooting these glowing balls that are like bombs. " should I take this one or... " gwen started to say. Miguel then jumped towards the ball and made them all explode. He is so amazing~ and cute. " oh...ok then." Gwen said. Suddenly the bird guy threw some at us, and we started to run. Miguel ripped of a wing, but It grew back. He then started to fall! " Miguel!!!" I yelled, swinging towards him. He was under rock, and I helped move them. " u ok?!" I said. " yes, I'm ok" he said putting his big hand on my small shoulder. " Layla, can you please... you know." Miguel said as Layla( our AI) apperd. " na... you gotta say it first." She said in a playful manner. I smiled and waited for miguel to reply. Miguel sighed. " call for backup..." he said. " what?!" Layla replied. " Call For Backup!" miguel whisperd angrily. " come on..." Layla said. " CAN YOU PLEASE CALL FO..." miguel yelled. " I already called her" she said smiling. I giggled a bit. " aaahh" he said. " but I enjoyed that." She said disappearing. " Haha" I said  standing up. " what" he said as I pulled him up. " nothing" I say shooting a web at the roof. " now come on!!!!" I say swing away. He followed.

He landed on the voucher and I landed on a platform. I then started shooting water at the vouchers face to distract him. I then see two people on the ground. I then started running with super speed towards them. I grab them both an put them by the exit. I then see Jessica, the most hottest mom you will ever meet. I swing up to her on the back of her motorcycle. " Hey Jess" I say.  " hey Lake, what you doing here?" She asked still focusing on where she is driving. " Miguel said I could come..." I began to say. " NO I DIDNT." he said landing on the bicycle. " well ,no one is perfect." I say , as I splashed him with some drops of water. He just gave me a blank stare. " what about her." Jessica said." No" miguel replied. " but" I said too. " No.""do you always say no?" Jessica asked. " no...yes" miguel said. " do you think I'm cute?" I ask. " no... I mean....aaaahhhh!" He said now annoyed again. Me and Jessica just laugh and continue the mission.

About an hour later we finally defeated the guy. Every one is ok. I am busy talking to jess when all of a sudden miguel tells us to shhhhh. We crept down with him on the ground and we see gwen. The police officer, from earlier was holding her a gun point. " gwen" I say worried. She then takes off her mask, revealing her face. The police officer is shocked. " you have the right to remain silent." He said. "BUT dad I..." she said. " dad?" I ask looking at the scene happening. " miguel the throws a box, that turns into a net that holds him in. And then told him away. We then jumped into view and held her back. " Gwen its ok" I said holing her arm. She just looked upset at what had happened.

When she calmed down it was time to head back. We turned to see a sad gwen. Miguel then tossed a portal watch a me. He then told me to give it to her. I walk up to her, and tap her on the shoulder. She turned and looked at me. " Here, if you ever want to help or visit." I say handing it to her. She looked at me then meigual and Jessica. " thanks " she said. I then gave her a hug. " come Lake, we have to go." Miguel said opening up a portal home. " ok!... visit soon gwen." I say running towards miguel. I wave at her and jump. I then see the portal close with miguel and Jessica behind me.

_________________________________________

This was such a long chapter. I wanted to make it better than the first one. ( I wrote all of this in class lol) Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Part 2 will be written tomorrow( I have to study math now, 🤢)

Love u all 💗💗💗