CHAPTER THREE: I'M HERE FOR U

⚠️warning: smut⚠️

Lake POV:

We finally make it back to HQ. I jump out of the portal and close it. Jess has left to go back to her demention. Me and miguel are walking to his office. While we are walking, I'm looking at all the spider people. There are men, women and animals. Everyone is the same in one way, they are spider people/ animals. Everyone knows me because I am kinda a celebrity. " hey rainy!" Someone calls, I turn to see that it is Hobbi. He is my best friend, we love talking about music together. " Hey" I say waving. " catch the spot yet?" He said, walking up to me. "No" miguel said. " ok, well I'm heading out, see ya." He said walking away. " bye" I said, now looking back in front. Me and miguel are now walking into an elevator, the doors close.

Miguel POV:

I turned to look at Lake, and she looked back. " what" she said putting a hand on her hip. " I'm angry because you didn't follow my instructions, Lake." I say, crossing my arms. " well I was a help, wasn't I?" She said, smiling. " I guess..." I say still a bit annoyed. I suddenly fell her arm around mine. She leaned her head on my arm. " what are you doing?" I ask, turning my head to her. " showing you affection" she said looking  back . I roll my eyes and see the doors open.

3rd person:

They stepped out, miguel walked to his desk and sat down on his chair. His one hand was on his face. Lake turned to him, she saw that something was on his mind. " miguel... you ok?" She asked softly. She walked to him putting a hand to his wide back. He was silent but then started to talk. " its about the thing..." Lake knew exactly what he meant. See, they where in a secret relationship for a while. He wanted it to be secret because he didn't want people talking about it. " I just want you to know that is secret because..." he began to say. " because people will be distracted, I know." Lake said sitting on the table. He lifted his head to look at her. He then put his left hand on her left thigh. " you know I care about you, right" he said rubbing her thigh slowly. " I know miguel, and I'm here for you." Lake said putting a hand on his hand. He then put his hands on both sides of her hips and pulled her down on his lap. They looked at each other for a minute and then started to kiss.

Lake POV:

I love the taste of him, the way he puts his tongue in my mouth feels so good. I started to fell something poking my right hip. I stopped kissing him, he looked at me in confusion. " mybe we should do this somewhere else." I say putting both my hands on his strong neck. " si " he said picking me up. " where are you taking me?" I say as he walks. " wait my love." He said.

We ended up at the back of his office, he opened a door to a storage room. He closed and locked the door. As soon as it was closed he hungrily made out with me.

3rd person POV:

After a few minutes of making out, they started to take off their suits. " you are so beautiful~" he said as Lake climed on top of him. " you don't look bad yourself " she said now above him. She started to kiss his neck and lick it. He held on her back as she did. He then felt her use her fangs. " no Lake, only I can do that love." He said pulling himself up a bit. " well, that's when you are on top." She said looking at him, " But you are at the bottom." She then positioned herself over his 9-inch dick. She slipped him in. "mmpppphhhhh" she cried out. He felt her tightness on him, it felt soo good. She started moving on him, trying to get used to it. " you are doing wonderful. " he said as she tried to not blush. She then felt him flip them over. He began to thrust into her at a medium speed. " miguel..." she said starting to feel like she was going to cum from the slapping sounding it was creating. " Does it feel good" he said putting his face in her neck. " yeah~" she said rolling her eyes back. He took her hands and put it above her head, he then started to bite her. " hhhhhmmm" she said looking at him with lust. " oh miguel, j-just like that!" She screamed as he started to thrust deep into her pussy. " You are such a slut for me." He said as she started to cum around his cock. She then stood up and got on all fours. He positioned himself and slid back it to her wet pussy. He knew this was one of her favorite positions. "
aaaahhhh.... fuck" she said as he kept going deeper into her. He held on to her hair with his left hand and held on her waist with the other. " Lake...fuck, you are so good." He said going faster. She felt him hitting her good spot, and it made her start to drool. " uuuuhhh" she said as she felt him throbbing inside her. He leaned forward and held on to her right breast with his hand. " Lake... I...mmmmhhhh..." he said as he started to cum in her. "Yes miguel..." she said as she also came. He then pulled out and turned her around to face him. " Ready for the last round?" He said leaning over her. " fuck yeah" she said putting her arms around his thick neck. He put his dick back in and started to move. " aaaaahhhhmmm" she moaned out loud. "You are so amazing" he said looking her in her blueish green eyes. She looked back into his brown ones. Looking in his eyes made the experience more pleasant. He intertwined his left hand with hers. He watched her breast going up and down as he trusted in her. He then put one nippil in his mouth and sucked on it. She let go of his right hand and put her hand on his head and played with his black hair. He took his now free hand and placed it on her pussy and rubbed it in circles. " mmmm... that feels good." She whispered in his ear seductively. " you do, I'm glad." He said, speeding it up a bit. She leaned her head back as he did, she felt so much pleasure in her body, all the actions he was doing was driving her crazy. " I'm gonna cum" she said looking at him still sucking her breast. " me too mi amor, me too." He said as he trusted as fast as he could. " FUCK!!!" She yelled as she felt herself cumming and sqerting all over him. He then came inside her again. As he was cumming he held on to her back. She put her arms around him and put her face in his shoulder.

He was still holding her when they finished. He pulled himself out of her and smiled. " that was so good." She said still holding him. " yeah" he said back. She lifted her head and looked at him, putting a hand to his cheek. " you are the most amazing person I've ever met." She said happily. " same to you" he said. " you are so extraordinary." " big words hurt my brain" she said smiling. " ha, oh lake." She said with a hot voice. " now, let's get dressed." He said standing up. But she was still holding on with her arms and legs raped around him. "Lake" he said annoyed. " I don't want to." She said. " come on, we have work to do." He said playing with her brunette hair. " fine" she said jumping down.

Time skip ( 8:57 PM)

Lake POV:

I'm finally in my pjs and getting ready for bed.i walk out of the bathroom looking for miguel.  " miguel!" I yelled. I finally saw him, he was standing on the platform by all the orange screens. "Miguel are you coming to bed?" I ask from down below. " Later Love" he replied," I'm going to stay up a bit."  " you said that an hour ago." I say swinging up to him. " come to bed with me please" I say standing behind him. " fine" he said giving up. He is already in pjs, a white t- shirt and swet pants. I'm wearing a oversized t- shirt ( which is Miguels) it's just a plain red shirt with a number 9 on it. The bed we are laying on is a couch bed thing with all my pillows on it. I lay down under my fluffy green blanket. He is next to me under the blanket. I tern to him, pulling the blanket over him. He then puts his hand around my waist and kisses me on the head. " good night mi amor" he said starting to play with my hair again. " you too" I say as I close my eyes falling asleep.

_________________________________________

That was such a fun chapter. Thank you  for reading. And please if you are going to comment, be nice ok. I hate rude comments. ( sorry for my bad spelling, I'm very bad lol)

Love u all 💗💗💗