4.

Taehyung~

Chu's pov

We were heading out of mall when I heard some one calling Tae's name . We both turned around and found a long girl with bangs facing us . What's it Lisa ? Tae asked her the girl so called Lisa replied, you broke our unnie's heart God will never forgive you taehyung never . With saying this she turned around and walked away. I know Taehyung did wrong with Jennie she loves taehyung i know deep down somewhere taehyung also love her just he doesn't know it . I m gonna get them both together i know i love taehyung but i will move on for his happiness.

Later a few hours....

No one's pov

Jisoo and taehyung were heading for there car in parking lot when they saw someone familiar. It was yoongi and Jennie chatting happily hands in hands . Tae was shocked and jealousy was visible in his eyes .

Tae's pov

I don't know what i felt but I was angry seeing Jennie with Yoongi.ughh why is she with him !! But why i m feeling this ?! I can't help but I m angry. I kept telling myself that I love chu not Jennie . We reached home. Chu helped me carrying the bags inside. But suddenly I did not felt anything my mind was blank usually when jisoo helps me a smile automatically forms on my lips but now I had to force a smile . Why what is happening to me . Why I m feeling nothing for jisoo anymore. We went inside. i changed my clothes and layed down on the couch. When I closed my eyes I saw Jennie smiling but not with me she was with yoongi . I again felt jealousy and anger . Why !? Do I still love her ? No I fell for chu I was the one to move on not her . Now I can't just go back to her n confess her that I love you right ?

Jisso's pov

I saw Tae deep in thoughts. I took a seat behind him . Tae... I said softly.  Hm? He replied. I think you should go back to Jennie you are hurting her because of me she must think bad about me... I said . He suddenly sat up and held my hands and spoke ' chu... but still will be friends and in contact right? Yes of course I replied.

Sorry for short chapter and uploading after decades lol