2

Tae what wrong with you i promised to comeback...

Tae's pov

Jennie i have no more feelings for you that's it!! I shouted i took a glance at jisoo who was confused.tae who is she why is she saying that she is your girlfriend??! Jisoo asked . Jichu she just my ex who left me and now came back out of nowhere. I explained to her . She just nodded her head in a response. I bent below at her level and kissed her lips passionately. Which made both of us chuckle.

Jen's pov

I was broken down really broken tears were just flowing and flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't control. I reached my house all my friends and parents lived here...i ranged the bell and Lisa opened the door and was surprised to see me she was happy but soon her happy face  turned into worried after seeing my tears. she hugged me so tight because maybe she know the reason of my tears. We went in and everyone was in living room watching tv they were surprised to see me. They all came to me and we group hugged me . It helped me feel better . I faked a smile from inside i was broken. I was feeling a pain in my chest . Jin oppa went to cook for me . I went in the living room i was about to head to my room but bell rang . I went to open the door . It was same girl from today, Tae's girlfriend or wife don't know.

Jisoo's pov

I felt sad for that girl . She promised taehyung to return and she did but taehyung started loving me and never said a word about this girl 'Jennie'. He was behaving rude which was unfamiliar to me . I asked some friends about her , they gave me her address so I headed to her house . Yes? A voice asked which got me out of my thoughts. Hi , i m kim Jisoo. I introduced myself . I m Jennie kim. Said Jennie . Sorry for taehyung's behaviour back today . I apologized.
Why don't you come in ? Jennie asked politely. No, i have some chaos to do so i will living now, nice to meet you btw . Same here . Jennie replied

Jennie pov

She camed here to apologise to me for taehyung's behaviour. Well she is more beautiful than me ofcourse tae fell for her and moved on from me . This thought made me even more sad .