𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙝𝙬𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨

𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡, 𝐵𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒. 𝐵𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑜. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟, 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡.

                                           - 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑡

  ❦︎

Suho didn't know what was wrong with him for it seemed he just can't stop drinking in those 'supposed-to-be-worthless' words written on the now familiar piece of post it, in that familiar elegant handwriting that seemed to comfort him more than they should. Than he was allowed to be comforted.

Perhaps it had something to do with the feeling of comfort the words (even if they were just fanciful lies meant to deceive him in the worst way possible) provided him with like it's previous counterparts? Or was it because of the way the notes all seem to point out all the facets and dimensions of his personality and emotional psyche that he himself was not aware of ever needing to be pointed out for him?

It seemed that the writer seemed to know him more than he did. And isn't that frightening? Someone whom he didn't even know was writing these notes that seem to pinpoint all the darkness in his thoughts and ask him to overcome them when he himself never knew he needed them. Or how much he needed them.